Glenda Ingwersen Naturopath
Servicing areaNorthern Suburbs
I have been practising as a naturopath since 1999, and have studied a number of techniques in order to be able to provide the best solutions to my clients based on their personal needs.
I may be able to assist you with - acne, allergy,anxiety, bloating, depression, fatigue, digestive disorders, infertility, insomnia, menopause, respiratory infections, sore throats and many other ailments which are preventing you from functioning at your optimal level.
Health Fund rebates available.
My qualifications include:
- Diploma of Natural Medicine
- Diploma of Herbal Medicine
- Graduate Diploma of Clinical Acupuncture
- Dorn Therapy – spinal alignment by passive movement of the skeletal structure;
- Biomesotherapy – injections to painful points for treatment of chronic pain conditions;
- Reconnective Healing – hands off healing technique to allow the body to heal;
- Bowen Therapy – Gentle stimulation and relaxation of muscular tissue;
- Australian Bush Flower Essence or Bach Flowers – assist with emotional change;
- Neuro Linguistic Programming – communication process to assist with self-awareness, growth, and change.
Nutritional and Herbal Remedies may be prescribed along with advice on any necessary lifestyle changes required to maintain a more healthy state.
Pain treatment - bodywork will be carried out applying one or several bodywork techniques during the consultation.
Meditation - I have been teaching and practising meditation for over 20 years and can offer guidance in body awareness, relaxation and observation of breathing.
Meditation has the ability to assist with anxiety, stress and sleep problems. These techniques all assist and teach you how to have a clearer connection with your body and a peaceful mind.
The Initial Consultation is 90 minutes, during which a complete history is taken and all body systems are evaluated, in order to offer the most personalised and effective course of treatment.
Please call 08 9203 5824 to make a booking.
Nearby PractitionersView all
Click on Send Me Details Now to get startedSend Me Details Now