Grafton School of Yoga
LONI WILSON has taught yoga in Grafton for 10 years both at the Grafton Community College and for the last 5 years at her own studio. She holds a 3 year Diploma in Satyananda Yoga Teaching and is accreditwith the Satyananda Yoga Academy.
SATYANANDA YOGA is a traditional and gentle form of yoga which focuses on physical, mental and emotional health through postures, breathing practices, meditation and yoga nidra relaxation.
Some of the Benefits of practicing yoga on a regular basis are:
- increased flexibility and strength
- management and improvement in back and neck problems
- reduction or stabilisation of high blood pressure
- general improvement in health
- stress management and reduction of anxiety
Please e-mail or call regarding availability of classes.
Nearby PractitionersView all
Click on Send Me Details Now to get startedSend Me Details Now