Margaret Gough N.D.
03 9002 4289
0409 106 487 for Bookings
2 Minona St
HAWTHORN VIC 3122
Malvern, Glen Iris, Camberwell, Armadale, Hawthorn, Windsor, Caulfield and other surrounding suburbs
Margaret has been a practitioner for 35 years and provides the following services - Homoeopathy, Naturopathy, Herbal Medicine, Iridology, Kinesiology, Flower essences & Nutrition
About Greendale Natural Therapies
Margaret uses Iridology and Kinesiology as diagnostic tools together with a Case History and focuses intuitively on an individual and personal approach to health and well-being.
Margaret treats the whole person using:
Registered with all health funds and receipts provided for rebates.
Concessions available and discounts are provided to students and pensioners.
Why Come & See Margaret?
- Homoeopathic Medicine
- Herbal Medicine
- Flower Essences
- Vitamin and Minerals
As a Homoeopath, Herbalist and Naturopath, Margaret uses natural non-suppressive methods of treatment to gain good health and well-being, thereby assisting the innate healing forces already present in the human body.
Margaret focuses on corrective, maintenance and preventative health care. In her practice she uses high quality practitioner products which are each individually and personally prescribed. She treats the cause of dis-ease as well as the symptoms which are presented by the client.
Conditions That Can Be Treated
Ailments most commonly treated include:
- Allergies/Eczema & Skin Conditions
- Arthritis/Rheumatic Ailments
- Asthma/Respiratory Complaints
- Behaviour problems
- Gastro-intestinal Complaints IBS & Candidiasis
- Grief & Depression
- Immune Disorders/Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- Infections/Viral Complaints
- Menopausal Symptoms
- Menstrual Disorders/PMT/Infertility
- RSI (Repetitive Stress Injury)
- Sleep Disturbances
- Weight Control
For more information about the best services for your needs or to organise an appointment - just give us a call!
MARGARET IS A MEMBER OF:
- Diploma in Naturopathy
- Diploma in Homoeopathy
- Certificate in Iridology
- Diploma in Herbal Medicine
- Certificate in Chiron Healing
- Certificate in Personal Skill DevelopmentMargaret studied at Dorothy Hall's School of Herbal Medicine
- ATMS - Australian Traditional Medicine Society Ltd
- AROH - Australian Register of Homoeopaths
- AHA - Australian Homoeopathic Association