Kingston Natural Therapies Centre - Massage Services
Servicing areaKingston Shops, Kingston, Australian Capital Territory
Why Try Massage Therapy?
A non-invasive way of improving your health, massage therapy relaxes muscles and improves circulation. This improved blood flow helps to bring oxygen and other nutrients to your body tissues and lower levels of hormones, such as cortisol, which contribute to stress. Massage therapy is also great for general relaxation.
Massage Techniques Available
At Kingston Natural Therapies we can also employ massage therapy to help you with many other health issues, including:
- Relieving muscle tension and pain
- Increasing flexibility and mobility
- Helping clear lactic acid
- Reducing pain and stiffness in muscles and joints
- Improving respiratory problems
- Helping with headaches and migraines
- Relieving muscle and related conditions such as strains, sprains and spasms
- Helping with post-injury and surgical rehabilitation
What To Expect?
A typical massage therapy session is between 30 and 60 minutes and you may need several sessions to help fix your problem.
Health Fund Rebates Available
Click on Send Me Details Now to get startedSend Me Details Now