Find a Deep Tissue Massage Therapist in your area
Member since 2012
Aloha, my brothers and sisters! I look forward to giving you a Hawaiian massage that grounds, nurtures and uplifts you – a massage like no other you’ve ever experienced before!
I draw on my own deep spirituality which also has roots in time spent in ancient Hawaiian forests.
When you book your special time, my meditations for your wellbeing begin. On the day, I will bring or provide all that is needed - plush towels, a comfortable (quiet) wooden table, a selection of organic oils, music compiled for you, candles and even a heater!
During the massage, your comfort in body, mind and soul is my intention and I will naturally respond to your needs.
My intention for your wellbeing continues after the massage. I, and many others who have received Hawaiian massage, have found that for the first three days afterwards, it is noticeable that 'things are rolling'. Should you wish to talk about anything that arises, I would be glad and honoured to receive your call.
I use only safety-conscious / organic formulations and all my oils are kept sealed, cool and dark at all times. Yes, I happily use these on myself - and my standards are high!
Monetary value of the massage:
1 ¼ hours : $85
2 hours : $150
- Other lengths available, of course.
- Sacred Space is near corner of Karrinyup and Wanneroo Roads.
- No-risk trial (first 15min at Sacred Space).
- I also visit you so that you don’t have to drive home after!
- I rely on word-of-mouth recommendations.
- Police clearance (2012) and other references available.
- Insured Member (#1203124755) International Institute for Complementary Therapists.