Head 2 Toe Health - Osteopathy
Servicing areaBrisbane Southside to Gold Coast
Osteopathy can benefit all age groups. Our Osteopathic management can be effective as the primary form of health care, or in addition to the care provided by a General Practitioner or other health professional. A referral is not necessary to see an Osteopath at Head 2 Toe Health.
Do you suffer:
- Back pain & stiffness
- Neck pain
- Headaches & migranes
- Arthritic pain
- Joint pain & stiffness
- Muscle pain, cramps & tension
- Muscle imbalance
- Post surgery and injury rehabilitation
- Repetitive Strain Injuries (RSI)
- Sport & accident injuries
- Pregnancy related musculoskeletal pain
- Managing symptoms such as muscular tension also associated with asthma
- Managing symptoms such as muscular tension also associated with menstrual pain
- Managing symptoms such as muscular tension also associated with digestion issues
At Head 2 Toe Health, we are well placed to also offer advice on, and assist with, issues such as:
- Posture & ergonomics – home, car and office
- Injury rehabilitation and management
- Personalised exercise programs
- Stress management
If you or your child's symptoms are not listed here, we may still be able to help. Please reach out to us for more information about how we may be able to help you and the best services for your needs.
- Listen to you, treat you as an individual, with your own unique treatment and management plan.
- Ensure you fully understand your condition and involve you in your proposed management.
- Effectively communicate with other health professionals, personal trainers etc.
- Go the extra mile to support you to reach your optimal health.
- Demonstrate honesty and integrity in all that we do.
WHY CHOOSE US?
We recognise that each individual’s situation is unique. Some patients require few consultations; others can benefit from a more long-term approach. Our focus is your long-term health, to assist you to realise the potential of your body and therefore maximise the quality of your lifestyle. We consider prevention – rather than cure – to be the most critical factor for you to maintain your optimal function and health.
Our team members ensure you fully understand your condition and can educate you on simple, effective management and preventative strategies you can easily implement into your lifestyle in the home or workplace.
At Head 2 Toe Health our comprehensive approach to health management includes the capacity to work in conjunction with other health professionals including your Doctor, Acupuncturist, Massage therapist or Personal Trainer - to expand your expectancy of your functional capacity so that you can achieve greater freedom and fulfillment in your life.
Our experienced practitioners are passionate about supporting you to improve your complete health. We all hold a keen interest in health and wellbeing both in our personal and professional lives. We believe it is important to consider all contributing factors to your health, including (and not limited to) your lifestyle, nutrition and environment.