Healing Art TCM Clinic
4/809 Pacific hwy
Chatswood NSW 2067
Servicing area: Servicing Chatswood, Greater Sydney Areas, Online Consultation Australia-wide.
Acupuncture, Anti-Aging, Laser Acupuncture, Tui Na Remedial Massage, Modern and Traditional Chinese Medicine, Cupping Therapy, Ginger Therapy, Gua Sha, LPG Endermologie, Moxibustion, Skincare, TCM Consultations, BioCeuticals supplements, Weight Management
Healing Art TCM Clinic
Welcome to Healing Art TCM Clinic! Our clinic is a unique combination of Traditional Chinese Medicine, nutrition, beauty solutions and chiropractic services. Based on our collective 20 years of experience in clinical practice and licensed delivery of LPG Endermologie skincare treatmeants and partnership with the practitioner-only BioCeuticals range of NutraCeuticals supplements, our certified therapists are dedicated to providing top quality healthcare services to a broad and inclusive community.
By incorporating multi-disciplinary expert knowledge based on Traditional Chinese Medicine, our team can offer customised health solutions for every one of our clients, whatever their needs.
Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM) is part of a healing system which works by normalising and balancing this energy as it traverses the invisible meridians of the body.
When Yin and Yang are out of balance in the body, this causes a blockage of Qi and causes health problems. A number of factors, such as stress, poor diet, pollution, emotional upsets or infection can cause an imbalance in our Yin and Yang. The rebalancing effect of TCM can improve our quality of life and wellbeing by restoring the healthy flow of Qi and thus the harmony of the body.
TCM is becoming a popular method of treatment in Australia, with nearly three million Australians visiting TCM practitioners each year.
We offer each of our patients individual treatment plans drawing on the following areas of practice:
- Traditional Chinese Medicine Consultations
- Tui Na Massage
- Chiropractic Services
- Ginger Therapy
- Gua Sha
- Stress and Mental Health Support
- LPG Endermologie
Our services are designed to help you with identify and deal with any health issues you're facing, like pain management, sleep issues or fatigue, healthy aging and weight management, and move beyond these to a healthy body and mind using natural and sustainable treatment methods that focus on sustainable total wellbeing.
We would love to hear from you about how we can help you -- please contact us with any questions or to make a booking!
- GENERAL HEALTH & BEAUTY - Amanda Gong is the founder of Healing Art TCM Clinic. She is a highly praised therapist with 9 years’ experience in Australia and from China. Amanda is an expert in Laser therapies specialising in health and beauty treatments addressing skin conditions, scars, minor burns, eyesight improvement, pain management, and weight management.
- GENERAL HEALTH - Kazuko Indyk, originally from Japan, has 26 years of clinical experience in Acupuncture and TCM. Her qualifications include a Master of Health Science in TCM from the UK and UTS Sydney and a Certificate of Therapeutic Massage/Kampo Medicine/Qi Gong Healing (the use of body movement and breathing technique). These methods, used in conjunction with Acupuncture, help tremendously in expediting recovery and optimising wellbeing.
- GENERAL HEALTH - Jillian Fu is an experienced acupuncturist and herbalist with qualifications and hospital training in Integrated Clinical medicine in China, and a Master’s degree in Psychiatry in the UK. Her focus is on preventative and holistic health care, in particular, stress and pain management.
- PROFESSIONAL MASSAGE - Bob Woo has practised Remedial Massage therapy for the past 20 years in both Australia and South Korea, specialising in pain reduction. He uses remedial and, sports massage techniques and aromatherapy, and continues to study chiropractic practices to work with many different types of musculoskeletal and health conditions, often in conjunction with the clinic’s chiropractors.
She has completed the International Senior course for Craniosacral Vertebra Osteopathy and Visceral Fascia release operation, and is trained in Postpartum Rehabilitation.
All our therapists pride themselves on their high-quality work and caring attitude and are deeply committed to helping you achieve optimal health and well-being.
They look forward to meeting you and treating you to their best care.