Health Institute Australasia
Reduce stress in the workplace while increasing productivity, when you organise your next professional Corporate Yoga session with Shanti Yoga. Wellbeing and Stress Management courses are also available.
Corporate Yoga, Wellbeing & Stress Management Sessions
Improve the health and wellbeing of each of your employees the natural way, when you organise your next Corporate Yoga session at Shanti Yoga in Southport. Perfect to help reduce stress in the workplace while increasing productivity, one of our professional yoga or wellbeing sessions is just what your team need in order to continue to be happy and healthy.
A wide range of stress managements and mindfulness courses are also available, with employees from all levels of management able to experience the benefits. No prior yoga, mediation or mindfulness experience is needed, so why not give us a call, organise your next consultation and discover the benefits for yourself today!
Which Program or Course Is Right For You?
Our practitioners here at Shanti Yoga specialise in providing a range of corporate yoga services and courses, to employees from a range of industries. Regardless of your age or what type of issue you're struggling with, our practitioners can use their skills in order to help your team get back to their best helath - naturally. Below is a list of the most common programs & courses that are available:
- Training and Assessment (Cert IV)
- Public Speaking through Drama
- Living English
- Mindfulness Meditation and Effective Concentration
- Success without Stress
- Healthy Back and Movement without Pain Care/Cure
- Work Life Balance
- Basic Education in Yoga (Cert IV)
- Ayurveda Simplified (Cert IV)
- Mindfulness Meditation Silent, Residential Retreats for Management
- One-to-one massage and coaching for senior leaders, managers and employees
- On site wellbeing sessions (e.g. Health at work. The Yoga of work. Nirvana at work)
- Nutritional Wellness support (incl. Weightloss meals, Cooking courses, Ayurvedic herbal medicines)
- Ayurvedic health assessments and consultations
- Aligning the body - aligning to Spirit
- The Hero's Journey
Each of these programs are tailored to your employees individual needs and physical requirements, with people of all ages able to participate in one of our classes, programs or courses.
Why Should You Organise a Corporate Yoga Session?
There are numerous physical, emotional and spiritual benefits that can be experienced when you organise your next professional Corporate Yoga session at Shanti Yoga. Below you will find some of the most common benefits that employers and employees can experience.
Benefits for the employers
- Increased productivity and sales
- Decreased absenteeism
- Reduced employee turnover
- Improved employee morale, attitudes and teamwork
- Reduction in workers compensation claims
- Enhances corporate image and improves public image
Benefits for the employees
- More energy
- Better health
- Improved fitness
- Better resistance to illness
- Weight reduction
- Improved posture
- Better and restful sleep
- Improved sense of well-being
- Increased satisfaction with work environment
- Better self-image
Sessions are tailored to the needs of your employees, with no-prior experience needed in order for your team to experience the benefits of this form of exercise.
For more information about any of the professional Corporate Yoga sessions that are available or to book in your next appointment with one of our practitioners, just give us a call or send us a message instantly by clicking on the 'Make an Enquiry' button below.
Call us on 07 5531 0511 to organise your next professional Corporate Yoga session