SANDGATE QLD 4017
Holistic health care through Psychology, Counselling, Kinesiology, Remedial Massage and Yoga, offering you individual respect, attention & care to assist you to gain & maintain your optimal health.
About Engagement Psychology (previously Health Holistic)
Lisa utilises her wealth of knowlegde and experience of both eastern and western medicine to offer you a holistic healthcare model. She is not only a practitoner but a teacher of natural medicine at the Tafe college and previously at the Australian College of Natural Medicine.
Lisa has provisional registration as a psychologist and is completing her master in organisational psychology. She has particular interest in employee wellbeing and occupational health psychology with the focus on preventative health practices and healthy lifestyle behaviours.
Lisa is the 2005 Quest Newspaper Winner of the Best Professional Service and Finalist of the Telstra Business Women of the Year in QLD section. Lisa has just completed her Bachelor of Psychological Science with a counselling major.
“Successful business owner, practitioner and teacher of Natural Medicine.”
Lisa specialises in delivering an individualised healthcare model that addresses your own unique needs. She utilizes a combined health approach, drawing on her vast knowledge of Chinese and Western Medicine.
She aims to assist you to re-gain and maintain your own sense of good health and well-being, hence her passion toward teaching and sharing preventive health techniques.
You will walk away from your consultation with Lisa with a greater enthusiasm and understanding of your own body. She is dedicated to offer you better preventive steps to support yourself and increase your own vitality.
Educational & Teaching Aids:
DVD’s, Video’s - Massage, Yoga, Health and Vitality Naturally.
Posters - Anatomy Muscular/ Skeletal, Kinesiology, Reflexology, Chinese Meridian System
Some of her achievements include:
2006 Quest Business Achiever Awards Finalist, (awaiting further announcement)
2005 Telstra Business Women of the Year Finalist.
2005 Quest Business Achiever Awards Winner –Professional Services.
2005 Community Achievement Award.
Testimonials & Referees
from Lisa’s YOGA & MASSAGE students:
“The yoga classes assist me to take time for myself & give me a good feeling of wellbeing”
“Lisa is fantastic she has a great manner and you always feel comfortable”
“Lisa imparts her own extensive knowledge & experience to her students, in a nurturing & comfortable manner; creating a stimulating educational environment.”
“Thank you Lisa for such an informative Massage course - you have such a lovely style - easy & professional”
“Lisa knows her subject well and is passionate about it which is catching”
“Lisa is lively and bubbly, she makes the whole experience a great one”
Call us today
and find out how I may be able to help you.
- Teacher of Therapuetic Massage, Kinesiology and Yoga.
- Natural Medicine Practitioner - Kinesiology & Remedial Massage Therapist
- Certificate 4 in kinesiology & Cetificate 4 in remedial massage,
- Certificate 4 in Workpase Training & Assessment(teaching)
- Professional Acrediated Teacher of Touch for Health(Kinesiology)
- Bachelor of Psychological Science - Honours with Counselling major
- Provisional registration as a psychologist
- I am currently completing a masters of organisational psychology with a passionate towards occupational health psychology, employee health, work/life balance, stress management, mindfulness and health promotional practice
- Currently lecturing in Counselling and Psychology and Complementary Medicine at Endeavour College of Natural Health at Brisbane and Gold Coast
- 3 years of working within the mental health field as a State based Health Promotion Officer