Health Wise Naturopathic Clinic - Body Work
Servicing areaMooroolbark, Mordialloc Victoria
What is Dorn Therapy?
Dorn Spinal Therapy was developed in Germany 3 decades ago and is a gentle, safe, non- manipulative method to correct misalignments of the spine and joints.
It is a holistic healing modality, allowing joints and vertebrae to be re-aligned to their natural positions via the client’s self-determined movements and gentle guidance from the therapist. It assists in the relief of pain and with health problems connected to the effects of misalignments.
Dorn Therapy may be of benefit for those suffering from:
- Back pain
- Neck pain
- Hip/knee/ankle problems
- Jaw problems
- Shoulder pain
- Joint pain
- Pins and needles in hands/arms
The healing power of touch offers profound therapeutic benefits for your emotional and physical state, as well as enhancing your overall wellbeing. Massage increases circulation and promotes increased blood, lymph and oxygen flow to tissues. It also has the added benefit of improving the quality of your sleep.
Massage Therapy releases endorphins, your body’s secret ingredient for enhancing your mood. The delightful scents of the essential oils will envelope your senses and you will drift into a deep state of bliss.
Laser Light Therapy
How Low Level Laser Light Therapy Works
This is a low-level treatment using infrared light to sends electrical currents into body reflex points. It is applied on the body at sites of inflammation and damage, in close contact with the skin. Endorphins and Serotonins are released offering pain relief.
Low Level Laser Light Therapy has no known side-effects or contra-indications and it’s painless. Special attention is paid to the areas near the eyes, thyroid gland, during pregnancy and with cancer patients.
Laser is able to be used in cases of acute and chronic pain be they muscular, vascular, rheumatic, inflammatory or of traumatic origin.
Low Level Laser Light Therapy is beneficial for:
- Musculoskeletal pain; including neck, jaw, shoulder and arm, rotator cuff disorders, tennis and golfers elbow.
- Pain related to arthritis, ligaments, tendons and muscles around arthritic joints.
- Back pain, “sciatica” and other pain referred from the spine, sports injuries, muscle strains, joint sprains and tendonitis.
- Inflammatory conditions of hands and feet including Achilles tendonitis.
- Nerve entrapments such as carpal tunnel syndrome.
- All types of headaches, hayfever and sinus pain.
- Other conditions such as chronic fatigue, fibromyalgia, hot flushes, skin disorders, insomnia, stress, bed wetting, period pain and constipation.
Low Level Laser Light Therapy can be used for non-surgical facelifts and cellulite reductions
It is also an alternative method for those who’d like to quit smoking, due to its capacity to suppress symptoms of withdrawal and cravings
Click on Send Me Details Now to get startedSend Me Details Now