HealTHY Self Centre Erina - Podiatry
Podiatrists manage the prevention, diagnosis, treatment and rehabilitation of medical and surgical conditions of the feet and lower limbs.
Conditions your Podiatrist can treat include but aren’t limited to:
- Skin or Nail disorders – Bunions, plantar warts, fungal infections
- Ingrown toenails
- Diabetes – specialising in High Risk Diabetic Management
- Bone and Joint disorders e.g. Arthritis, soft-tissue and muscle pains
- Nerve or Blood flow vessel concerns or injury (neurological and circulatory diseases)
- Foot injuries and infections gained through sport and other activities
We will identify the cause, offer treatment and educate you about ways to prevent a reoccurrence of your condition. Maintaining mobility among the elderly, disabled people, and others is achieved with the ongoing monitoring of foot health – especially those with circulation issues and diabetes. We have specific instrumentation for painless and effective treatment of foot and lower-limb related conditions including prescribing orthotics.
About Your Podiatrist - Ralston Burgess
Ralston loves learning – a passion that has brought him a long way from his work as a Carpenter and Builder, to the study of Massage Therapy, ultimately leading to his passion - Podiatry. No matter what the cause of your condition, Ralston’s goal is to identify the cause, apply the treatment and educate you about how to prevent a reoccurrence.
Ralston is a happy father of three beautiful boys and husband to an amazing wife. When he’s not working, he spends time with his family and enjoys surfing, mountain bike riding, walking and running.
Ralston Burgess is a Registered and Fully Insured Podiatrist
- 2013 First Aid Certificate
- 2013 Central Coast Local Health District (High Risk Foot Clinics)
- 2012 Bachelor of Podiatry, University of Newcastle
- 2008 Diploma of Financial Services (Financial Planning), Gold Coast Institute of TAFE
- 2007 Business Management Course for the Construction Industry (Correspondence), Satellite College
- 2003 Certificate IV in Massage, Gold Coast Institute of TAFE
I look forward to helping you achieve your health goals. For more information about how Podiatry can help you, call the HealTHY Self Centre Erina or click on the ‘Make an Enquiry’ button below.
Nearby PractitionersView all
Click on Send Me Details Now to get startedSend Me Details Now