How it works?
You will be asked to submit an information form after making an appointment that is available for download from the website.
As soon as you go through the session, you may have adequate opportunity to talk about your problems, your desires and the anticipated number of sessions you'll require.
During 1–3 sessions, most of the issues were discussed. One of the successes of the procedure is that you hear hypnosis every day during your stay.
You can either record the session on your phone or use a memory stick.
You can listen to the recording that can help to speed up your development, which is absolutely free.
Depending on how you proceed, from time to time you will need a shorter and better tune arrangement to keep you going.
Assist with the following:
- Addictions and Dependency
- Anxiety and Depression - in the battle against anxiety and stress, hypnotherapy is very successful. Through hypnosis treatment, you have way better control of your emotions and the triggers that lead through hypnosis therapy.
- Chronic and Acute Pain - chronic pain hypnotherapy is a collection of strategies that help increase focus, decrease agitation, and regulate one's emotions, subconscious mind, and actions. Hypnosis in most patients reduces acute and chronic pain, and it also tends to save money that is otherwise spent on surgery. Chronic hypnosis-reduced pain conditions include headache and back pain.
- Confidence and Self Esteem
- Fibromyalgia and Chronic Fatigue
- Gag Reflex (Dentistry) - is also a reflecting movement during the swallowing of the meat. The contraction is triggered on the back of your throat, which stops the particles from swallowing in the stomach. The easiest way to minimise this is to get a feeling of calm. It also affects the unconscious reactions that the subconscious mind directly addresses.
- Headaches and migraines - persistent headaches can cause you too much discomfort and affect your lifestyle. Recurrent headaches, including vomiting, pain, noise and nausea are migraine headaches. Hypnosis is called "magic" for migraines and a lot of people take advantage of the benefits of hypnosis in treating migraines.
- Improve Surgery Outcomes
- Insomnia - hypnosis addresses the causes of stress and anxiety and makes you sleep properly. The hypnotherapist will examine the problems using a different approach in your subconscious mind.
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome
- Shorten Recovery Times from Surgery and Injuries - if you struggle with post-surgery recovery and are unable to bear the pain, the best way is to choose hypnosis. George Pegios provides surgical rehabilitation in Sydney. He has many years of experience and he finds the source behind the pain after the procedure. The therapist's main focus is on the subconscious mind that controls all.
Book now and arrange your first appointment with our therapist to address your problems.