Southern Highlands Emmett Therapy
Servicing areaSouthern Highlands, NSW
The services we offer include Emmett Therapy, EMM-Care and Swedish Massage for our human clients, and Equine Emmett Therapy for our four legged equine friends. We also teach a 1 day courses in the EMMETT Technique for people (EMM-Tech), and for horses (EMMETT 4 Horses).
Our team includes Naomi Guy, as a qualified Emmett Practitioner and Massage Therapist, and Mia Kill, as a qualified Equine Emmett Practitioner. Naomi brings over 25 years of experience together in an informative and individually tailored treatment for every client she sees. Naomi also is an EMM-Tech tutor and holds regular courses in the Southern Highlands.
Mia has been riding and competing her horses since the age of 5, and combines her excellent knowledge of horse behaviour with Emmett Therapy, and achieves fabulous results with her treatments; such as enhanced performance, improved behaviour and an improvement in quality of life. Mia is also an EMMETT 4 Horses short course tutor and holds regular courses in the Southern Highlands.
- Emmett Therapy
- Emmett Therapy is a light touch muscle release therapy. Our belief is that by treating the body as one interconnected whole, we can influence lasting changes both mentally and physically for each client. Just as all clients are not the same, all therapy.
- Individual therapy tailored for clients with disabilities. EMM-Care provides support to parents and care workers by sharing effective, gentle and safe muscle release moves that can be used on the client at home.
- Equine Emmett Therapy
- The EMMETT Technique is a unique therapy involving the application of light pressure on specific points to affect immediate release in surrounding muscle tissue.
- Swedish Massage
- A gentle massage to assist with circulation and relaxation. Swedish massage involves soft, long, kneading strokes, as well as light, rhythmic, tapping strokes, on topmost layers of muscles. This is also combined with movement of the joints
Emmett Therapy is a light touch muscle release therapy. Our belief is that by treating the body as one interconnected whole, we can influence lasting changes both mentally and physically for each client. Just as all clients are not the same, all therapy
Would you like to be empowered to help yourself, your friends and your family? The Emmett Technique is gentle and non-invasive - a muscle release technique which requires no previous bodywork experience. The results are often immediate and can be admini
- Emmett Technique Practitioner
- Remedial Massage Certificate
- Swedish Massage Certificate
- Therapeutic Massage Certificate
- Sports Massage Certificate
- Emmett Technique Instructor
- Massage Association Of Australia Ltd
Click on Send Me Details Now to get startedSend Me Details Now