Hypnosis Works - Linda Taylor
South Point Health
22/19-21 Central rd
Miranda NSW 2228
Servicing area: Miranda, Botany, Newtown, Randwick, Sydney, NSW
I take a research-based approach to creating stronger relationships. Most importantly, though, I empower you with the knowledge, techniques and tools you need to sustain a happy, healthy and sensual relationship over the long term.
Relationship therapy is a team effort where both of you will benefit from education, awareness and communication. Individual therapy can also be used to support your relationship goals.
Please contact Linda Taylor on 0411 355 052 for further information or email email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org
Is your relationship in need of repair?
Even with the very best of intentions to resolve their problems, couples don’t always have the specific skills to work things through to a resolution. That’s where I come in.
Some of my clients are low functioning - at the point of despair, communication has broken down, trust has eroded, and sex is non-existent. Other couples are high functioning - fundamentally strong but are facing a specific crisis and want the guidance and support of a professional.
What happens in relationship therapy?
By identifying your individual challenges, you learn practical strategies to. We cover three critical areas:
- Building a life together that is full of shared meaning
- Building and mending your friendship, love and intimacy, and
- Resolving relationship conflicts and preventing future conflicts from escalating
Stage One: The Affirmation
This can be likened to a doctor completing a thorough diagnosis before treatment. Each of you completes a confidential online assessment. From this assessment, a strengths-based report is generated that provides a non-biased summary of your relationship.
Stage Two: The Desire map
Is developing a unique intervention plan that captures your goals. A unique map designed for your relationship will guide you towards a happy, lasting and stronger relationship.
Stage Three: The Journey
Involves meeting for a series of sessions. The time frame depends on the state of your relationship; it has taken time to create the state of the relationship, and it can take time to repair it.
I act as a coach, guide and mediator to keep you on track while we work through challenges and examine research based principles for lasting, happy relationships.
Relationship therapy helps with a variety of issues
We are all unique, and our relationships are, too. Yet we all share the same fundamental challenges, including:
- Not being able to communicate or listen effectively
- Managing anger and conflict resolution
- Feeling that there is an enemy in the house, evident via fighting and anger problems, including verbal abuse
- Not feeling connected, close and supported
- Sexual and intimacy issues
- Religion, ethics and values
There are many ways of getting strong. Sometimes talking is the best way.
The good news is that even though each relationship faces its own set of unique challenges, with the right tools and in the right environment we are well-equipped to win the battle for love.
Products We Offer
- Book: “Now Stop Smoking”
- CD: Optimism and Success
NSW Worker’s Compensation
Linda is Work cover approved for treatment and Counselling of issues caused through work or employment by NSW Worker’s Compensation:
- Stress management
- Insomnia and sleep related issue
- Limiting habits
- Anxiety and panic
Treatment is covered by Compulsory Third Party (CTP) insurance for issues related to motor vehicle accidents for:
- Stress management and anxiety when driving
- Post Trauma Stress
- Pain relief
- Panic / Fear of driving
- Masters Training Creativity Counselling
- Masters Adult Education
- Bachelor Education
- Diploma Secondary Teaching
- Diploma Clinical Hypnotherapy
- Certificate IV Workplace Assessment and Training
- Certified Past Life Regression Therapist
- Certified Life Between Life Therapist
- Anxiety Specialist
- Certified DiSC, MBTI, LSI
- Certified Theta Trainer
- Australian Hypnotherapy Association (AHA) www.ahahypnotherapy.org.au
- Australian Counselling Association (ACA) www.theaca.net.au
- Psychotherapy and Therapy Federation of Australia (PACFA) www.pacfa.org.au
- Work cover Accredited www.workcover.nsw.gov.au
- Health Fund rebates do apply if your Health Fund covers Hypnotherapy / Counselling
For All Of Your Professional Counselling Services, You Can't Go Past Us Here at Mindworks Hypnotherapy & Counselling
Specialising in Providing a Range of Professional Hypnotherapy Services - Perfect For People Of All Ages.