Manunda QLD 4870
Servicing area: Cairns, Palm Cove & surrounding suburbs QLD, and Australia-wide via Online Consult
Locations:See all 2 Locations
Do you want to learn effective parenting skills and raise a confident, empathetic and responsible child?
Bringing Up Great Kids & Esteemed Champions Workshops
Workshops for Great Kids and Parents
Innate Therapies in Cairns QLD offers a series of workshops for parents and children. Dubbed Bringing Up Great Kids and Esteemed Champions, these workshops are delivered face-to-face and online.
Bringing Up Great Kids is a thought-provoking program that was developed by the Australian Childhood Foundation. Participating in this workshop will help parents develop a positive mindset and foster a healthy parent-child relationship.
Bringing Up Great Kids covers a lot of interesting topics that will help you gain a deeper insight into your parenting style.
These include the following:
- Learning the origin of your parenting style and how to improve it
- Effectively communicating important messages to your child
- Understanding the messages children convey to their parents and their method of doing it
- Learning how to overcome obstacles that hinder you from becoming the kind of parent you wish to be
- Understanding the importance of building self-esteem in your child
- Developing ways to manage your parenting approach amidst day-to-day pressure
The Esteemed Champions workshop is designed for children with low self-esteem. It aims to help them recognise their strengths and ultimately embrace their uniqueness. Workshop facilitators provide young participants with the guidance, motivation and support that they need in order to realise their self-worth.
The workshop employs a wide range of therapy modalities such as the following:
- Expressive or art therapy
- Strengths-based therapy
- Group conversation or sharing
- Psycho education
- Interactive learning
- Emotional focused therapy
For more details about our workshops, check out https://www.innatetherapies.com/workshops/.
Book an appointment to equip yourself with effective parenting skills and to boost your child’s self-esteem.