Mick Jordan - Inner Essence Natural Therapies
c/o Total Balance
22 Bluff rd
Black Rock VIC 3193
Servicing area: Melbourne, Brighton, Mentone
23 Years Experience in Sports Massage - Remedial Massage - Trigger Point Therapy - Cupping . No Matter What Type of Massage You're After, I Have It Covered.
Inner Essence Natural Therapies - Massage
Regular Massages for Maximum Health and Wellbeing
Do you consider massage to be an occasional treat, not being aware of how important it is for your health? Prevention is the best cure and regular massage treatments will help you to reach and maintain a healthy body free of pain, and stress so you can live your life feeling great.
Why Should You Come In & See Us?
Put yourself in the hands of our fully qualified Massage practitioners and enjoy :
- Pain Relief
- Stress Relief
- More Energy & Vitality
- Improved Sports Performance & Recovery
- Headache/Migraine Relief
- Improved sense of wellbeing
- Complete bliss and relaxation
Massage Helps With A Wide Range of Conditions
Maybe you're stressed and in need of gentle relaxing and pampering? Perhaps you have some particular aches and pains or injuries, headaches or migraines? Either way, you have come to the perfect place.
I specialise in a number of techniques, so you can rest assured knowing that you are in extremely competent, professional hands and receiving the quality of care and support you deserve.
At Inner Essence Natural Therapies our promise is to help get your body back on track so you can move more freely, experience less pain and restriction, de-stress your body and mind and maintain a level of health and vitality that will see you embrace all the activities you love to do. Breeze through the everyday demands of a busy life with ease.
Which Massage is Right For You?
Below you'll find a list of the massage therapies we offer. Yes, there's lots to choose from so you are sure to find one that suites your needs.
- Sports Therapy
- Trigger Point
For more information about the best services for your needs or to organise an appointment - just give us a call!
Mick Jordan, B.Sc, RMT, ND
- Bachelor of Science (Monash University)
- Adv Dip Naturopathy (with honours) (ACNM)
- Adv Dip Massage Therapy (ACNM)
- Adv Dip Remedial/Sports Massage (SSNT)
- Touch For Health levels 1-4
- Certificate Of Biomesotherapy/Biopuncture ) (AAOH)
- Certificate Of Advanced Biomesotherapy/Biopuncture ( AAOH )
- EFT Trained
- Sports Trainer (SMA)
- Senior First Aid Level 2 (Red Cross)
- Medical Team Athletics Australia (Sydney, Athens, Beijing, London & Rio Games)
- 2001-present - StKIlda Football Club
Mick is a Registered Member with :-
- AAMT - Australian Association of Massage Therapists
- ANPA - Australian Naturopathic Practitioners Association
- FNTT - Federation of Natural & Traditional Therapists LTD
- AAOH - Australian Association of Homotoxicology
- ASADA - Australian Sports Anti-Doping Authority
- SMA - Sports Medicine Australia
- NRF - Neuro Recovery Foundation
We aim to provide excellence in complementary health care to ensure that every individual receives the best possible confidential advice and treatment for their condition and opening times to suit even the busiest life styles.
For All Of Your Professional Naturopathic Consualtion, Treatment & Supplement Needs, You Can't Go Past Mick At Inner Essences Natural Therapies.
Providing a Range of Professional Nutritional & Supplement Consultation Services. Just Give Mick a Call Today To Get Your Health Back On Track.