Floatation Tank Melbourne
Servicing areaServicing area: In the north suburbs such as Ivanhoe, Bellfield, Viewbank, Eaglemont, Rosanna, Greensborough, Heidelberg West, Heidelberg Heights, Lower Plenty, Northcote, Alpington, Thornbury, Preston, Coburg and more.
What is Floatation Therapy?
The float tank is a light-proof, sound-insulated capsule which contains 30cm of water with 25% saturated Epsom Salts solution - 5 times denser and more buoyant than seawater.
Lying back, you float effortlessly on the surface with all parts of your body firmly supported. Your muscles no longer have to fight against the constant downward push of gravity, the single greatest cause of wear and tear to bones, joints and body tissue. As muscle tension melts away, you will find yourself floating weightless and free, like an astronaut in zero gravity conditions.
Free from all external stimulation, your body can achieve a state of relaxation which is deeper, purer and more beneficial than sleep. With nobody to look after, your mind can attend to other business.
Benefits of Floatation Therapy
The use of a floatation tank is exponential, and can help you with the following benefits:-
- Reduces stress and stress-related pain & illness
- Ideal for managing back pain throughout pregnancy
- Enhances higher learning and aids in visualization
- Speeds healing and recovery from physical activity and injuries
- Relieves pain from illness and injury
- Enhances the creativity process
- Speeds recovery from jet lag
- Lowers blood pressure, and cortisol level
- Improves athletic performance
- Cleanses the body of toxins
- Softens the skin
- Increases endorphin levels that can last up to a week
- Creates hemispheric and whole-brain integration
- Improved post-operative recovery
- Rapid elimination of fatigue
- Increase the flow of endorphins
- Increased feelings of self-confidence, self-control and serenity
- Creates an ideal environment for meditation
- Relaxed muscles are likely to heal faster than tired, tight and knotted muscles
- One hour of floatation has been scientifically proven to be the equivalent of 4 hours sleep
So if you are feeling tired, stressed, overworked, sleep-deprived, experiencing muscle / joint discomfort, just need some time out to unwind and relax or want to give that perfect gift that will be appreciated long after the service, contact us today and experience for yourself how floatation therapy can give you instant relief beyond belief.
Click on Send Me Details Now to get startedSend Me Details Now