Inner Outer Health
369 Bell st
Bellfield VIC 3081
Servicing area: Ivanhoe, Melbourne and many Northern Suburbs
Call now to find out how Myotherapy and Floatation Therapy can help you.
We are also delighted to introduce our Float Tank for Floatation Therapy.
"At Inner Outer Health we provide you with the highest quality service and advice in myotherapy and natural healthcare. We provide real solutions for a better quality of life through a holistic approach and focusing on your individual needs."
Inner Outer Health - Myotherapy
Floatation Therapy with Sensory Deprivation
Available at Inner Outer Health. Call now to find out more information
Click here to read more >>>
What is Myotherapy?
Myotherapy is derived from the Greek root "myo" meaning muscle.
Muscles, ligaments and tendons are the soft tissues of the body integral to supporting the bony structure of the human skeleton. Soft tissues can be damaged or irritated in accidents, sporting activities, by using incorrect posture, from over-use (repetitive activities) or under-use, disease, or by physical and emotional stress. This damage sometimes presents as a lump or knot in the muscle. Myotherapy aims to restore maximum mobility by correcting and rehabilitating the injury and preventing its recurrence.
When you feel muscle pain you will feel the following symptoms:
- Deep and constant aching
- Muscle tightness
- Sore spots in the muscle (myofascial trigger points)
- Stiff joints
- Reduced joint mobility
- Recurrent tingling, prickling or ‘pins and needles’ sensation
- Unexplained tiredness
A myotherapist uses a variety of treatments to improve the integrity of the muscle and other soft tissues. We use the following:
- Soft tissue manipulation
- Trigger point therapy
- Dry needling - applying small needles
- Corrective exercises
- Thermal therapies (heat and cold)
- TENS machine
- Myofasical cupping
Correct treatment and maintenance of trigger points, helps to reduce pain, soreness, tightness, restriction of movement and muscle tension.
- All types of muscular soreness, aches and pain
- Headaches and migraines, injury-derived or stress-related
- Neck pain - whiplash, restricted movement
- Shoulder pain - frozen shoulder, tendonitis, rotator cuff syndrome
- Arm and hand pain - tennis elbow, golfer’s elbow, carpal tunnel, numbness, tingling or weakness
- Back pain - sciatica i.e. pain in the buttock and/radiating down the legs
- knee pain
- Leg and/or foot pain
- Fibromyalgia / Chronic fatigue
- Occupational or sporting injuries
- Under-use, over-use or misuse of muscles in daily activities
- Acute or chronic conditions affecting mobility
- Muscle tightness or restriction
- Imbalance and weakness in muscles that affect movement
- Pregnant ladies
- Correction of poor posture
Benefits of Myotherapy
- Increases your range of movement, relaxes muscles
- Reduces strain, discomfort and stiffness associated with your physical activity
- Reduces your acute and chronic pain
- Improves your sleeping patterns
- Increases your blood flow to the surrounding muscles and its structure
- Assists in the prevention of your muscular injuries, aches and pain
- And many more.
|8am - 8.15pm
8am - 8.15pm
8am - 8.15pm
8am - 8.15pm
8am - 8.15pm
8am - 4pm
You can make a booking online for a myotherapy treatment by logging onto our website at www.innerouterhealth.com.au. This system allows you to make an appointment with inner outer health at your convenience from the comfort of your home or office. You can also make a booking by contacting us on (03) 9440 9453, 24 hours 7 days a week and speak to our friendly staff.
Please note: If you require an appointment on the day, you will need to contact us on 9440 9453, as the booking system will not allow you to book online.
Private Health Cover
Myotherapy is covered by most private health insurance policies.
Please check with your health insurance company to determine your level of cover or by clicking here
There is 10 car parking spaces available on site.
Disabled facilities include bathroom, parking and ramps.
For all your special family members or friends. Give their health and general fitness a boost with a surprise remedial massage, relaxation massage, myotherapy and floatation therapy. Great for anniversaries, birthdays or a special celebration!
"At Inner Outer Health we provide you with the highest quality service and advice in myotherapy, remedial massage, relaxation massage, floatation therapy, and other therapies. We provide real solutions for a better quality of life through a holistic approach and focusing on your individual needs."
Do you suffer from any aches, pain, muscle spasm or injuries? Call now to find out how FloatationTherapy can help you!
If you've never had a Remedial Massage before and are not sure what it is or how it can help you then you have come to the right place.