18 Coral Ridge Drv
Eimeo QLD 4740
Servicing area: Mackay, Queensland
About Instant Calm
- Remedial Massage is primarily used to assist in the easing of discomfort in aching muscles.
- Deep tissue is used to assist in the release of tension in tight or painful muscles.
- Relaxation is a gentle massage technique designed to relieve muscle fatigue, enhance circulation and ease stress levels.
- Lymphatic Drainage assists in the detoxification of the body and reduces fluid retention.
- Myofascial Release relaxes the body's superficial and connective tissues.
- Cross Fibre Mobilisation this technique employs a series of gentle, connective tissue manipulation procedures, creating a re-alignment in the body, balancing and stimulating energy flow.
- Pregnancy this is a gentle relaxation massage especially designed to relieve the specific aches and pains of mums to be.
- Sport Massage I offer both pre- and post-game massage.
- I also offer:Trigger Point Therapy, Hot Stone Massage, Pain Reduction Treatments, Therapy For Increased Mobility.
Movement Testing Services
Range of Movement and Strength Testing allow me to offer you more defined treatment of specific muscle groups.
Your treatment will be adapted to suit your individual needs and the time we spend together will be utilised to achieve maximum possible pain relief and relaxation.
Why not try Hot Stone Therapy and let the heat of the stones penetrate deeply into your muscle fibres, melting your stress away.
ASK TERESA ABOUT GIFT VOUCHERS
I accept Cheques, Cash, Visa, Mastercard and EFTPOS.
If your private health fund covers you for Massage, Health Fund Rebates are available. Medibank Private Members Choice Provider
Diploma of Remedial Massage Therapy (National Accreditation)