Servicing areaTemplestowe, Doncaster East, Mitchem, Donvale, Balwyn, Balwyn North, Bulleen, Eltham, Warrandyte
How Does Acupuncture Work?
By applying the same level of focus on the prevention of illness as on the treatment of a wide variety of health conditions, acupuncture takes a holistic approach to recognising disease processes. Thus, treatments target underlying causes as well as your overall well-being and not just the presenting signs and symptoms.
Acupuncture treatments comprise the insertion of fine, sterilised, single-use needles at specific points on your body’s energy channels or meridians. This is done because illness occurs when the flow of energy along the meridians is obstructed or blocked. Through the insertion of needles, balance is restored to your energy flow and tells your body to heal itself.
This treatment which has been performed in China for over 5000 years was developed from the philosophy that restoring balance and normal functioning will both treat ailments and also prevent other illnesses from developing.
What Are The Benefits of Acupuncture?
Over five millennia of clinical practice and intellectual endeavours form the coherent and substantial body of knowledge from which practice acupuncture is based upon. This traditional knowledge is also supplemented by modern clinical research. Acupuncture has been found to be effective in:
- Treating a wide range of common as well as uncommon health conditions.
- Assisting with general health maintenance and disease prevention Strengthening and enhancing normal body functions
- Regulating the immune system
- Promoting a general sense of well-being
Dr. René Fontyne, our highly qualified acupuncturist with nearly 30 years of experience, has mastered a virtually pain-free technique for performing acupuncture.
We also have numerous different high-quality German-made laser units available that would be perfect for infants and children as well as those who dislike needles. The wide range of different applications include but are not limited to the management of:
- Wound healing
Request your booking now so we you can start treating and preventing illness.
Naturopathy Acupuncture (Special painless or low pain technique) Laser Acupuncture (Quality German Made) Laser Therapy/Cold Laser Therapy (LLLT)/ Pain Therapy Physiolaser incl. Superpulse, Cluster and Sublingual Laser Laser Photomedici
Bio Resonance Therapy
- Bachelor's In Traditional Chinese Medicine (Acupuncture)
- Certificate In Homoeopathy
- Certificate In Bowen System of Body Balancing
- Certificate In Live Blood Microscopy
- Certificate In Coagulated Blood Morphology
- Certificate In Laser Therapy
- Certificate In Vega Lecturer
- Australian Natural Therapists Association (ANTA) Member
- Australian Acupuncture and Chinese Medicine Association (AACMA) Member
- Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency (Ahpra) - Registration Cmr0001725626
- Diploma In Herbal Medicine
- ANTA - Australian Natural Therapists Association
- AACMA - Australian Acupuncture and Chinese Medicine Association
Click on Send Me Details Now to get startedSend Me Details Now