Naturopath, Acupuncturist, Herbalist, Chinese Medicine Practitioner, & More
Servicing areaTemplestowe, Doncaster East, Mitchem, Donvale, Balwyn, Balwyn North, Bulleen, Eltham, Warrandyte
Who Will Take Care of You?
Dr René Fontyne
René is a fully qualified Chinese medicine practitioner & acupuncturist, naturopath, medicinal herbalist (eastern & western) and homeopath. His career in natural healthcare spans nearly 30 years.
He has a degree in Chinese Medicine (Acupuncture) and worked in a large hospital in China back in 1987 to 1988. René followed this with one of Brisbane’s most popular natural therapy clinics as his own practice.
After that, he moved to Dandenong Ranges where he built a successful multi-modality clinic which he has since sold. He then became a lecturer on Functional Medicine and Bio-Resonance Testing & Therapy.
With his heart still in practising natural medicine, he started Integrated Natural Medicine in Templestowe as a joint venture.
René stays up to date with the latest trends and innovations in his chosen fields by attending seminars here in Australia as well as across the world. His quest has brought him to specialist clinics in Mexico, Switzerland, and Germany.
To achieve the best state of well-being, he believes that a greater focus must be placed on all levels of health including physical, emotional, mental, spiritual, and environmental.
René will do this by assessing your state of health, well-being, or injury by utilising techniques such as:
- Iris Analysis
- Bio-Electronic Testing (Vega) Testing
- Live Blood Screening, Live Blood (Dark Field and Phase Contrast) Morphology
- Chinese Pulse and Tongue Diagnosis
- Allergy Testing
- Muscle Testing
- Blood Pressure Readings and Palpation
He will treat your entire body and not just the symptoms through natural remedies that include:
- Medicinal Herbs (Eastern & Western)
- Homoeopathic remedies
- Flower Essences
- Vitamins and Minerals
Also, he is capable of regulating the energy flow in your body via:
- Laser and/or Electronic Acupuncture (No Needles)
- Moxibustion and Chironic/Energy Healing
He also utilises physical therapies like:
- Lymphatic Drainage
- and Bowen Therapy if required.
Likewise, he believes it is critical to take into account:
- Proper eating habits
- Exercise and Environmental Status including Electromagnetic (EMR) and Electric Radiation (ER).
René is a registered member of the Chinese Medicine Board of Australia and is also a member of the Australian Acupuncture & Chinese Medicine Association (AACMA) as well as the Australian Natural Therapists Association (ANTA).
Some of the modalities practiced in the natural health care clinic
- Acupuncture (Special painless or low pain technique)
- Laser Acupuncture (Quality German Made)
- Laser Therapy/Cold Laser Therapy (LLLT)/ Pain Therapy
- Laser Photomedicine
- Blood Irradiation Therapy (non invasive and pain free)
- Electronic Acupuncture
- Moxibustion Therapy
- Cupping (Suction) Therapy
- Eastern Medicinal Herbalism
- Western Medicinal Herbalism
- Homoeopathic Medicines
- Anthroposophical Medicines
- Orthomolecular Medicines
- Flower Essences
- Essential Oils
- Ear Candling
- Chironic Healing
- Energy Healing
- Phenolic Therapy
- Bowen Therapy
- Swedish & Therapeutic Message
- Lymphatic Drainage
- Food Intolerance Screening
- German Iris Analysis
- Iris Photography
- Dark Field Live Blood Microscopy
- Live Blood (Dark Field and Phase Contrast) Morphology
- Coagulated Blood Morphology
- Bio-Electronic Testing/Bio Energetic Testing (German Made)
- Matrix Regeneration Therapy using Direct Current Treatment together with Petechial Suction Massage (like Cupping in Chinese Medicine) and Bio-Resonance Therapy (German Made)
- Induction Therapy using the Frequencies of the Human Brain (German Made)
- Bio-Chemistry (RBTI) Analysis
- Bio-Resonance Therapy (German Made)
- Nutrition & Diet
Request your booking now to start achieving your best state of well-being.
Naturopathy Acupuncture (Special painless or low pain technique) Laser Acupuncture (Quality German Made) Laser Therapy/Cold Laser Therapy (LLLT)/ Pain Therapy Physiolaser incl. Superpulse, Cluster and Sublingual Laser Laser Photomedici
Bio Resonance Therapy
- Bachelor's In Traditional Chinese Medicine (Acupuncture)
- Certificate In Homoeopathy
- Certificate In Bowen System Of Body Balancing
- Certificate In Live Blood Microscopy
- Certificate In Coagulated Blood Morphology
- Certificate In Laser Therapy
- Certificate In Vega Lecturer
- Australian Natural Therapists Association (ANTA) Member
- Australian Acupuncture And Chinese Medicine Association (AACMA) Member
- Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency (Ahpra) - Registration Cmr0001725626
- Diploma In Herbal Medicine
- ANTA - Australian Natural Therapists Association
- AACMA - Australian Acupuncture And Chinese Medicine Association
Click on Send Me Details Now to get startedSend Me Details Now