Servicing areaTemplestowe, Doncaster East, Mitchem, Donvale, Balwyn, Balwyn North, Bulleen, Eltham, Warrandyte
What Is Naturopathy?
Naturopathy is a collection of alternative therapies that can develop and augment your body’s inherent healing capabilities. It is a safe, holistic, and effective approach which draws upon various traditional forms of medicine to help treat and manage your entire body.
Naturopathic treatments can include the use of:
- Vitamins and minerals
- Healthy dietary protocols
- Detoxification programs
- Flower essences
What Are The Benefits of Naturopathy?
Naturopathic medicine can be used to manage various kinds of acute and chronic conditions. The most common include:
- Anti Aging
- Blood Pressure Disorders
- Bowel Disorders
- Building Biology
- Cardiovascular Disorders
- Cerebral Training/Learning and Remembering
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome ME/EBV etc.
- Cold/Flu etc.
- Digestive System Disorders
- Ear, Nose and Throat Disorders
- EMR (Electric and Electro Magnetic Radiation)
- Female Hormonal Disorders
- Gastrointestinal Disorders
- Geopathic Stress
- IBS (Irritable Bowel Syndrome)
- Immune System
- Male Hormonal Disorders
- Memory Disorders (Poor/Fading)
- Mobility Issues
- Mould Issues
- Musculoskeletal Disorders
- Muscular Sprains, Strains, Cramps
- Neurological Disorders
- Pain conditions (Chronic and Acute)
- Plantar Fasciitis (heel Spur)
- Post Surgical Pain and Healing
- Reproductive System Disorders
- Scars (Chronic and Acute)
- Skin Disorders
- Sleep Disorders
- Sports Injuries
- Urogenital Disorders
- Weight Loss/Gain
- And much much more
It is important to note that effective naturopathic treatment requires patience and effective communication between you and your naturopath.
Your naturopathic physician can identify your distinct weaknesses or dysfunctions through proper examination.
Your naturopath can then translate whatever information you relay and then create an action plan that assigns priorities among the several options that may arise.
Your naturopathic physician is also highly capable of creating tailor-made treatments based on your presentation.
What To Expect From A Naturopathic Consultation?
Your first consultation will generally take longer as a comprehensive assessment of your overall well-being will need to be made. It can take anywhere from 60 to 120 minutes and even more depending on your presentation.
Different laboratory tests and other objective data in combination with your subjective story will be used to determine the most effective treatments. Your naturopath will then create a treatment plan with specific therapies or medicines included depending on your illness, injury, or well-being.
Request your booking now so start enhancing your body’s healing capabilities.
Naturopathy Acupuncture (Special painless or low pain technique) Laser Acupuncture (Quality German Made) Laser Therapy/Cold Laser Therapy (LLLT)/ Pain Therapy Physiolaser incl. Superpulse, Cluster and Sublingual Laser Laser Photomedici
Bio Resonance Therapy
- Bachelor Tcm Acupuncture
- Diploma Medical Herbalism
- Certificate Homoeopathy
- Certificate Bowen System Of Body Balancing
- Certificate Live Blood Microscopy
- Certificate Coagulated Blood Morphology
- Certificate Laser Therapy
- Certificate Vega Lecturer
- Certificate Anta Fellow Member
- Aacma Member
- Ahpra Tcm Registration Cmr0001725626
- ANTA - Australian Natural Therapists Association
- AACMA - Australian Acupuncture And Chinese Medicine Association
Click on Send Me Details Now to get startedSend Me Details Now