I.O.N Herbals Naturopathic & Iridology Clinic
Servicing areaAtherton Tablelands, Innisfail
- Herbal Medicine
- Naturopathic Treatment to Lyme Disease & Its Co-Infections
- Nutritional Assessment
- Blood Chemistry & CBC Interpretation
- Hair Tissue Mineral Analysis Testing
Your initial naturopathic consultation will take one hour. A comprehensive case history will be taken including assessment of body signs and using iridology to help better understand how your body is functioning and what your genetic predispositions are.
Your treatment plan, which will be agreed upon together, will include guidance on your diet, exercise and lifestyle. It may also include nutritional supplements, herbal medicines, Celloid minerals, Bach Flower Essence or herbal teas with the aim to restore and maintain good health, wellbeing and vitality.
You will get ongoing guidance and support through unlimited email support during your treatment plan. Have your questions answered as they arise, so you always have clarity about your treatment plan.
Follow-up consultations (depending on how complex your health concerns are) give us time to discuss and monitor improvements, reassess your support plan and are an opportunity for you to ask further questions.
- Initial Consultation (60 minutes) $110.00
- Initial Consultation Treatment for Lyme Disease (90 minutes) $160.00
- Follow-Up Consultations (30 minutes) $75.00
- Follow-Up Consultations Treatment for Lyme Disease (45 minutes) $90.00
- Children 10 years and under (30-60 minutes) $65.00
- Acute Consultations - In Clinic/Online (15 minutes) $45.00
NHAA Member: 155295
For more information view my website, send an email or give me a call.
- NHAA - Naturopaths & Herbalists Association Of Australia
Click on Send Me Details Now to get startedSend Me Details Now