Jade Buddha Herbs - Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM)
Servicing areaRandwick, Coogee, Eastern Suburbs ,Sydney CBD Maroubra Bondi
Chinese medicine utilises the healing properties of herbs to treat a wide range of internal conditions. Herbal formulas can treat most illnesses but they are particularly helpful for skin conditions such as psoriasis and eczema, digestive issues, chronic disorders, infertility, menstrual issues, sinusitis etc.
At Jade Buddha Herbs, we supply raw herbs along with single herbal extracts which can be combines to make instant tea. One of the key benefits of raw herbs and single herb extracts over fixed formulas, is that with single herbs, specific ingredients can be adjusted or combined at different stages of the healing process to meet the clinical pattern of a specific clients.
We customise our herbal treatments to meet your individual requirements and we adhere to specific management plans, modifying the formula at different points in the healing process to meet the clinical pattern of a specific client.
What can Chinese Medicine help with?
Traditional Chinese Medicine will help in the treatment of a variety of conditions. At Jade Buddha Herbs many clients have used Chinese herbal medicine to experience
- relief from anxiety and depression
- help with chronic disorders
- clearing of colds and flu
- relief from chronic fatigue
- reduced cough and weezing
- help with irritable bowel and indigestion
- relief from gall bladder and liver problems
- clearing of skin problems
- reduced migraine, dizziness and hair loss
- assistance with menstrual and menopausal problems
- enhanced fertility (male and female)
- reduced stress and insomnia
- sinus and hay fever support
For more information about the best services for your needs or to organise an appointment - just give us a call!
Click HERE to visit our website.
- Registered Acupuncturist With The Chinese Medicine Board Of Australia.
- Registered Chinese Herbal Medicine Practitioner With The Chinese Medicine Board Of Australia.
- Bachelor Of Science In Medicine From The People's Republic Of China.
- ATMS - Australian Traditional Medicine Society
Click on Send Me Details Now to get startedSend Me Details Now