(08) 9389 1048
201 Railway Rd
Subiaco WA 6008
Subiaco , Western Australia
Professional Acupuncture and Traditional Chinese Medicine service for both chronic and acute health needs.
IVF support and fertility enhancement program.
Skilled, compassionate and integrative care.
Living Wellness Acupuncture with James Evans
At LIVING WELLNESS, we are dedicated to providing the highest quality health care and healing support for you and your family, in a relaxed and friendly atmosphere.
Our areas of expertise can be broadly categorised into general health care for both adults and children, and gynaecological and fertility care.
Our Services Include
Traditional Chinese Medical Diagnosis • Acupuncture •
Chinese Herbal Medicine (raw/powders) • Integrative IVF Support
Pre and Post-Pregnancy Care • Cupping • Moxibustion • Nutrition Lifestyle Consultations • Qigong & Tai Chi movement •
About Our Practitioners
James Evans L. Ac., MATCM, AACMA, ABORM
James has extensive experience in general health care and complex medical conditions, as well as in Oriental reproductive medicine and gynaecology. This is due to having trained and worked with U.S.A’s foremost TCM practitioners, Dr. Daoshing Ni, a specialist in Oriental reproductive and gynaecological medicine, and Dr. Maoshing Ni, who is well respected for his work with autoimmune disorders, longevity medicine and integrative oncology. James is also skilled in integrated IVF protocols, through his work alongside Dr. Daoshing Ni in L.A., and with leading Western reproductive specialists in both L.A. and Perth.
- Completed 4-year Masters Degree program at the Yo San University of Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM) in Los Angeles, U.S.A.
- Licensed Acupuncturist in the state of California.
- Completed postgraduate Fellowship at the Tao of Wellness TCM Centre in Los Angeles.
- Fellow of the American Board of Oriental Reproductive Medicine (ABORM).
- Member of the Australian Acupuncture Chinese Medical Association (AACMA).
Barbara Wolff CFP, Certified Chi Movement Instructor
- Over 15 years experience in movement education, tai chi and qigong.
- Certified qigong and tai chi instructor by the Chi Health Institute in Los Angeles. Achieved senior certifications and provisional Master status.
- Certified Feldenkrais practitioner having completed the Professional Feldenkrais Training in movement re-education in New York from 1991-1994.
- Faculty member of the Yo San University of Traditional Chinese Medicine in Los Angeles for 3 years, teaching tai chi and qigong.
- First instructor authorised to teach the fertility qigong program designed by fertility specialist, Dr. Daoshing Ni.
Working With Us
We appreciate that each patient is unique and work with you to design a comprehensive treatment plan that meets your needs. After an initial consultation and thorough health assessment, you may receive acupuncture, nutritional and lifestyle guidance, and a customised herbal formula.
Establishing a trusting and respectful partnership between practitioner and patient is important to us in order to inspire healing and change. As part of that relationship, we welcome and encourage your participation in the process, as we consider self-care an essential part of achieving your health goals.
No illness is pleasant. By utilizing our knowledge and resources to explore new ways of healing, you can experience and understand how to nourish your life and achieve lasting good health.
We look forward to working and sharing with you, and invite you to call us with your enquiries.
Tuesday through Saturday
Evening hours available
Private health insurance rebates are available from major health funds including HBF and Medibank Private.