Janine Fraser - Psychologist & Hypnotherapist
Blaxland NSW 2774
Servicing area: Blaxland, Springwood, Penrith & Blue Mountains NSW
Find out how changing your perspective leads to a more fruitful life.
Therapy for Adolescents, Counselling for Adolescents & Psychological Services
Counselling, Hypnotherapy & Psychological Services
Janine Fraser - Psychologist & Hypnotherapist creates better lives in Blaxland NSW and the lower Blue Mountains area by supporting people in their everyday battles.
Through counselling, clinical hypnotherapy and psychology, we boost the health and wellbeing of individuals aged 12 to over 64. These holistic healing methods ensure emotional stability, cognitive restructuring and behaviour change.
Therapy for Adolescents
Are you having difficulties at school, a victim of bullying or always suffering from an emotional meltdown? Young people don’t talk about their feelings because they don’t want to be judged. They try as much to stay away from a counsellor or psychologist who tries to be their friend just to get them to talk.
However, it’s not true that they don’t need anyone to talk to. In fact, they want to have someone listen to them and show them how to get out of their predicament.
If you’re going through tough times, know that you’re not alone. You can rely on Janine to:
- Be friendly, but not to the point of trying to be your friend
- Keep your information confidential
- Respect your privacy and decision not to talk about certain things
- Try her best not to use third person examples. You can call her attention if ever she does
- Help you develop the best strategy to identify what you need to change
- Share stories that support your goals
- Refer you to someone else if you don’t get the results you want after three appointments
Counselling for Adults and Seniors
Is stress, anxiety or depression taking over your life? Janine’s counselling and therapeutic services address all kinds of issues, whether you’re struggling with everyday stressors, at the crossroads in your life, having difficulties with your marriage, experiencing low self-esteem, or suffering from trauma.
The key to living the life you want is to identify what’s holding you back from doing so. Janine guides you through the process, listens to you intently, and equips you with the tools that will help view your life from a better perspective.
Our counselling and therapeutic services include:
- Holistic Counselling
- Trauma Informed Therapy
- Meta-cognitive therapy
- Motivational Interviewing
- Interpersonal Psychotherapy
- Clinical Hypnosis and Clinical Hypnotherapy
- Client-centred therapy
- Behavioural interventions
- Cognitive-behavioural therapy
- Acceptance and commitment therapy
- Mindfulness including mindfulness meditation
- Adoption and OOHC Counselling
- Somatic Therapy
- Parenting and reparative parenting skills and boundary coaching
Janine is not your typical psychologist. She gives you a life-changing experience, helps you see your situation from a better angle, and guides you to a happier and more comfortable life.
Your initial consultation with Janine gives her the opportunity to get to know you better and vice versa. She will then develop a treatment plan based on what you share with her. This aims to help you understand your current situation, what triggered it, and what keeps it going so that you can take the appropriate action to respond to it in a more effective manner.
It’s important that you establish a good rapport with your psychologist as this leads to an open communication line between the two of you. You will be able to tell her which of her strategies work and which don’t, so she can adjust these to suit your needs.
Book an appointment for your initial consultation with us.