Naturopathy, Nutrition Therapy & Herbal Medicine
Servicing areaPeregian Springs & Sunshine Coast QLD
The Key to Achieving Optimal Health
Jenny's aims to equip her patients with the ability to recover from an illness the natural way.
The consultation session leads to a treatment plan that consists of naturopathic medicines and bioregulatory therapies which not only address your illness, but also stimulate your body's innabe ability to heal.
Let Food be Thy Medicine.
In order to be able to achieve and maintain a healthy body weight, prevent and reduce the risk of diseases, and improve your overall health, it is important to be knowledgeable about the foods you eat and the different ways those foods affect your body.
During the consultation, your nutritional intake is carefully analysised to identify possible deficiencies or excesses. In-clinic vitamin and mineral testing may also be conducted to identify what may be contributing to your symptoms or hindering your ability to achieve optimal health.
An individualised therapy plan is provided to assist your health and wellbeing.
Naturopathy is a system of healthcare that aims to find the underlying cause of a problem, rather than just treating the symptoms.
This healing modality emphasizes optimal wellness, disease prevention, patient education, and the use of natural medicine and techniques to support the body’s inherent healing process.
Benefits of Naturopathy
- Help with digestive problems including acid reflux, constipation and Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Help with Lyme disease
- Help with infections
- Increases energy levels
- Promotes balance
- Help with stress, anxiety and depression
- Helps with weight problems, insulin resistance and metabolic disorders
- Helps alleviate inflammatory conditions including arthritis
- Helps address allergies and skin complaints
Herbal medicine is the use of medicinal plants for therapeutic purposes. It has been practised by many cultures for thousands of years.
In naturopathy, herbal medicine focuses on addressing the underlying causes of a condition, alleviating symptoms, and strengthening the body.
Benefits of Herbal Medicine
- Supports a healthy digestive system
- Promotes a healthy respiratory system
- Assists blood circulation
- Supports the immune system
- Helps with hormone regulation
- Supports the nervous system
Book an appointment today to start your personalised treatment plan.
- ATMS - Australian Traditional Medicine Society
Click on Send Me Details Now to get startedSend Me Details Now