Servicing areaCairns, Queensland
My name is Jill Watt and I currently offer my services as a fully qualified acupuncturist in Cairns Far North Queensland.
I integrate many modalities to formulate a treatment that will be most beneficial for you.
Perhaps you are suffering from pain or a specific health condition that you would like to address with natural healthcare. Or you are just in need of more balance and clarity in your life. You may be in need of support to quit smoking. I have designed my own quit smoking program that offers excellent results.
Balancing the bodies energy system brings about great change, eliminating unwanted
symptoms thus promoting better health for you.
My Services Include:
- Traditional Chinese Medicine
- Far Infrared Heat Treatment (excellent for pain)
- Shiatsu (pressure instead of needles)
- Scenar (promotes self healing) excellent for pain
- Quit Smoking Program
- Emotional Freedom Technique-clears emotional blocks
- NES-Nutrienergetics Systems - A scanning process and corrective drops
- Musculoskeletal – back pain, sciatica, neck and shoulders, knee pain and arthritis
- Women’s Health
- Pain Management
- Digestive Issues
- Quit Smoking/Addictions (A complete quit smoking program designed for the individual)
- Immune System Deficiency
- General Wellbeing
- Beauty (Facial Acupuncture) Organic Products
Jill has been studying and practicing Natural Therapies for over 10 years. Her interest in natural healthcare was sparked when her two children were very young. Acupuncture was used on a regular basis with great success for treating the whole family. It soon became apparent to Jill that the path she would follow would be to study natural therapies. Completing a Diploma in Shiatsu at TAFE to start with and then adding acupuncture to her list of formal qualifications.
She has done numerous workshops and trainings in many different modalities.
Recently completing training in the new cutting edge technology called NES Health. This
involves a scanning process and corrective drops to help the body to run at optimum.
- Advanced Diploma Acupuncture
Diploma Shiatsu and Oriental Therapies
ATMS Member 17737
AHPRA Registered CMR0001727275
Health Fund Rebates available
Click on Send Me Details Now to get startedSend Me Details Now