Joining Hands Tugun - Acupuncture Treatments
What Is Acupuncture?
Acupuncture is an ancient form of Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM) that has been practiced in China for thousands of years. In TCM your overall health is viewed as an outward manifestation of the internal balance within your body. Diagnosis, based on TCM theory, seeks to identify the underlying cause of body dysfunction, and acupuncture is used to treat both the symptoms and underlying cause of disharmony.
Why Should You Give Acupuncture a Try?
The Chinese believe that everyone has an internal life force, or energy, called Qi (pronounced as chi) which circulates throughout the body in meridians. Disruption of Qi flow in these meridians caused by physical or emotional stress, prolonged unhealthy lifestyle or external environmental factors, can result in stagnation, pain and disease. Through acupuncture and positive dietary and lifestyle changes the balance of Qi, and therefore overall health, can be restored.
Call us on 0431 436 939 to organise your next Acupuncture Treatment
What Issues Can Be Addressed With Acupuncture?
Acupuncture techniques can be used to treat a wide range of disorders, some of which include:
- Musculoskeletal conditions – neck and shoulder tension, back pain, golf/tennis elbow, frozen shoulder, sciatica, knee pain
- Pain management – sporting injuries, arthritis, carpal tunnel syndrome, repetitive strain injury
- Respiratory conditions – asthma, bronchitis, coughs and colds
- Women’s health - menstrual disorders, pregnancy and IVF support, menopause
- Digestive conditions – constipation, diarrhoea, bloating, weight loss
- Physical and emotional stress – anxiety, depression, headaches, insomnia
- Neurological conditions – insomnia, neuralgia, dizziness/vertigo, headaches/migraines, tinnitus, numbness
- Cardiovascular conditions – heartburn
- Skin conditions – eczema, psoriasis, dermatitis
Our skilled practitioners can also provide a range of Natural Fertility Management services, with sessions being perfect for both Men & Women to use. Tailored to your individual fertility needs, these sessions can be used to help increase your chances of conceiving - regardless whether you're using IVF or not.
What To Expect During a Session?
Acupuncture is a trusted, drug and pain free natural therapy with treatment plans tailored to each individual. During the acupuncture treatment fine needles are applied at specific points along the affected meridians. This assists the body to restore balance by detoxing your body of deficiencies, moving stagnation and expelling sick Qi (pathogens).
To find out more about the benefits that this form of natural therapy can bring to your health & wellbeing, then just visit our Website or give us a call.
- 1.5 hours Initial Consultation - $95
- 1 hour Follow up - $75
NOTE: Discounts available for children, students and concession card holders.