HOW WOULD IT IMPACT YOUR LIFE IF YOU WERE ...
- Free from any learning blocks
- Confident and stress free
- Able to reach your full potential
- Free of pain and physical aliments
- In control of your life
- Holistically attuned
<color=navy blue/ul>KINESIOLOGY CAN HELP YOU TO:
- Enable Clear Thinking
- Challenge Phobias
- Allign Inner Energy with Objectives
- Improve Efficiency through Focus
- Self Heal
- Balance Coping Mechanisms
- Relieve Physical Pain and Stress
- Enhance Personal Development
- Clear many Learning Difficulties such as: Dyslexia; Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD); and Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD).
- Realise your Childs Scholastic Potential in: Reading; Math; Spelling; and Physical Education
Kinesiology guides your body through a process of promoting self healing. It is a non invasive therapy and is extremely relaxing. Clients not only enjoy the benefits of the therapy but also the experience itself.
WHY SHOULD I GO TO A KINESIOLOGIST?
Stress and emotional scars effect our well being in every way. When the body can no longer dispel the stress it becomes a blockage. Once a blockage is there it needs to be cleared to totally rid the body of the ailment that has accompanied this stress or scar.
Kinesiology works on physical, neurological and emotional blocks, thus allowing for a complete solution
HOW DOES KINESIOLOGY WORK?
Kinesiology is a method of balancing the body's energy's through the use of muscle monitoring. It promotes self healing, and general wellness in all areas.
WHO WILL KINESIOLOGY HELP?
Kinesiology is for anyone of any age who wishes to improve their health, remove stresses from their life, find a solution to a problem,achieve a goal or improve personal power at home or in business life.
WHAT CAN I EXPECT?
As everyone is different and has different ailments and needs, there can be various outcomes.
Kinesiology enables the body to recognise problems and effectively align itself. It doesn’t fix, heal or diagnose, it only leads the body back into self healing. The results of a session can come immediately or over a period of weeks. Each client will also need a different amount of therapy to achieve the results they would like. Some only need one visit, some need more.