Julie Low Holistic Therapies
Brisbane QLD 4000
Servicing area: Servicing Eight Mile Plains, Sunnybank, Mt Gravatt, Holland Park, Underwood, West End, South Brisbane, Highgate Hill, Dutton Park areas
Inviting flow and energy back in to your life with vibrational/energy healing, massage and sound healing.
Holistic Therapies Brisbane, Eight Mile Plains
Hi everyone, for your safety and ours, we have some changes and important updates, please take note:
- Please do not attend the appointment if you are not well. Please contact us ahead of the appointment time to reschedule your booking.
- We will clean the table, linen and area thoroughly.
- We have alcohol-based hand sanitiser available.
- Women only
- We are located in Eight Mile Plains; address will be provided after booking in your appointment. There is parking on the street.
- We accept cash, contactless payment (Tap and Go or bank transfer) and encourage you to pay for your service upfront/before the service begins.
- We only accept bookings in advanced (at least 24 hours prior) and no walk-ins or on the same day bookings.
- Before you book, please observe the following revised guidelines, we ask that:
- You fill out your contact details such as your name, mobile and address for record keeping/contact tracing
- You wash your hands or use the alcohol-based hand sanitiser upon arrival
- You do not to bring friends or family members to appointments.
- Please bring your own water bottle.
- We observe the social distancing rules of having 1.5 metres distance between people
We hope for your understanding and cooperation during this time.
Message me if you would like to organise your Vibrational healing, Ka Huna massage and Sound healing session by emailing email@example.com.
Hope to see you soon with much love and hugs
Vibration or energy, is the space that is invisible to the naked eye. It is always in a constant state of flow and movement.
Vibrational healing or energy healing, is a broad term for using universal vibration/energy to heal a person’s vibration/energy. This would stimulate the vibration/energy flow in or around the human body to restore balance on all levels. Basically, clearing blocks and interferences from the biofield.
When the vibration or energy becomes stuck, the vibrational/energy healing practitioner will assist to clear the stuck vibrations/energies to get it back in to flow.
Think of a time when you have felt stuck in your life, whether it be a decision you need to make or something that you used to enjoy is not making you happy anymore. You might talk to your closest confidents to help you come to a decision that you are happy with.
Some well-known therapies that could be considered “energy healing” include Reiki, Reflexology, Acupuncture and Pranic Healing.
Healing can still be felt for days or weeks after the healing has taken place.
This beautiful form of bodywork provides a holistic approach to healing by balancing the body-mind in its physical, emotional and spiritual dimensions.
Ka Huna bodywork is unique in a number of respects. The practitioner uses their hands, forearms and elbows and moves around the table (using flowing Hula and Tai Chi style movements). They work with energy to apply soft and deep tissue massage. Music is played and the practitioner attunes the flow of the massage to harmonise the various rhythms within the client’s body, mind & soul.
Saturdays and Sundays: 9.00am - 17.00pm
Vibrational healing / Distance vibrational healing
- 45 minutes $75
Sound healing / Distance sound healing
- 45 minutes $75
Ka Huna massage / Heartworks Lomilomi massage
- 60 minutes $100
- 90 minutes $145