Dr Julie Phillips-Moore - HypnoBirthing
Servicing areaWoollahra/Bondi Junction, Sydney
Why Come & See Us?
- Safe, easier, more comfortable birthing in the way that most mirrors nature
- Natural childbirth sessions for the mother-to-be and her birthing companion
- Learn relaxation techniques to eliminate fear, tension, and pain
- Achieve birth fulfillment - awake and alert - in a totally relaxed state of mind and body
Natural birth - 5 two-hour sessions. HypnoBirthing refresher 1 hour private session(s). Caesarian birth - 4 one and a half hour sessions. HypnoBirthing refresher 1 hour private session(s).
What Do HypnoBirthing Sessions for Natural Birth Offer You?
- A method that eliminates the fear of birthing.
- The confidence that comes with understanding how your birthing body is designed to work.
- Understanding how your body and your baby instinctively work together, before and during birthing.
- How to utilise your mind-body connection.
- The ability to approach each step of the birth with assistance rather than resistance.
- Instructions in methods of relaxation, use of natural anaesthesia and specific breathing techniques to assist during birth.
- Techniques for relieving fatigue and maintaining a positive mood throughout the birth.
- Instructions for your birthing companion in how to help you to achieve and maintain relaxation and focus.
- Suggestions for creating an ideal atmosphere for bonding with your baby before, during and after the birth.
- Toning exercises to make the muscles used in birthing more flexible.
- An overview of the history of birthing and how religious, historical and cultural events caused birthing to become a much-feared experience.
What Do Hypnobirthing Sessions for a Caesarean Birth offer you?
The HypnoBirthing method for Caesarean birth also teaches the techniques of relaxation, visualisation and breathing to prepare your mind and body for a calm, positive, caesarean birth.
Learn how to address situations that may cause fear, and alleviate any reactions relating to medical procedures and/or surgical environments that can cause anxiety levels to rise.
HypnoBirthing teaches you how to re- programme your mind regarding any negative thoughts about the birth, and how to let go of tension and release endorphins (your body’s own natural anaesthesia) to help you achieve a more positive birth experience.
Your birth companion learns how to assist you to stay calm and focused before and during the birth.
Deep relaxation has been shown to lower stress and anxiety and the perception of pain. It also reduces the length of recovery in caesarean births and reduces the dosage level of post-surgery
Approach your caesarean birth feeling positive, stress-free, prepared and empowered.
The mother-to-be is also shown how to manage her own health and well-being during her pregnancy with:
- Bach Flower remedies
HYPNOBIRTHING REFRESHER SESSIONS
1-hour private session(s) for couples who have previously completed a HypnoBirthing course (or a similar prenatal course) and wish to revise breathing techniques for 2nd and 3rd stage labour, self-hypnosis, light touch massage, and deepening techniques. Any anxiety issues that may have arisen about the birth can also be addressed.
For more information about the best services for your needs or to organise an appointment - just give us a call!
Click on Send Me Details Now to get startedSend Me Details Now