Just Breathe Soul
Stones Corner QLD 4120
Servicing area: stones corner, Highgate Hill, West End, Brisbane, Holland Park, Greenslopes, Coorparoo
Just Breathe Soul is run by Christiana Zimmerman who dedicates her time in guiding you on a journey back to the realisation that you are the creator of your life.
Just Breathe Soul
To help connect you to your higher self. A transformational journey, through movement, self care and empowerment.
Christiana will guide you through yoga classes, mindfulness practices, meditation, yoga nidra and mentoring. She also specialises in Intuitive Balinses Therapies, Ka Huna Massage including pregnancy and Polynesian floor massage.
I found yoga through a very rough time in my life and was amazed at its healing ability not only for my physical self but my mental, emotional, energetic and spiritual body. Yoga was truly the turning point in my life of change and exploration.
Over the last 8 plus years of studying and practicing yoga I have noticed many positive changes in my physical body and my mental state. I discovered that all these are connected and that it is best for my overall health and wellness to give each of these equal time and energy.
Yoga led me to a lot of self-development and then over a year ago I found Intuitive Balinese Massage along with Ka Huna Massage. These both incorporate Reiki and body work, but mainly work on how physical touch can heal both mind and body by shifting blockages along with allowing each person to feel deep relaxation. I was encouraged to delve deeper into this and experienced immense healing. In studying these and practicing on others including receiving these beautiful massages I have now included them as part of my services.
I am passionate about making a difference in others’ lives through the power of yoga and therapy whether it be reiki, massage, crystals and more. I want to make a positive change in the world and help others regain their power through self-exploration.
I have many years’ experience in counselling and have worked in the medical sector supporting and caring for others. My passion mainly is in empowering others to shift their mindsets so that they realise that they are truly the creators of their lives.
Come on this journey with me.
My areas of specialisation
Supporting the anxiety that comes from stepping into class rooms. One-on-one yoga therapy sessions will give you the chance to learn or refine your practice in a way that is specifically designed around your body, abilities and goals.
Who do I look forward to working with?
- Pregnant mothers Massage - I offer an experience of connection to both self and the new child you are creating. Nurturing and nourishing both the mother and child.
- Males Massage and Yoga - Assist to relieve tension and support pain that goes hand and hand with working on physical jobs. Trigger work and enhanced support with releasing stuck and tight muscles.
- Female - For those stepping into reconnecting to self by nourishing and supporting the body with nurturing and kindness. Massage, reiki and deep conversation. I help assist with anxiety, depression, pain,
- “Christiana is an excellent yoga teacher and human being. Finding someone who is very professional yet knowledgeable, lovely and intuitive is rare. I highly recommend her for beginners (like me) and advanced yogis. ”
— VERA HAUCH
- “Christiana is lovely and helped relieve my tense muscles overwhelming tightness. Would give a higher rating if I could. ”
— BAILEY FRANKLIN
- “Christiana is a wonderful yoga teacher. My flexibility has really improved since attending her classes. She is patient and provides excellent guidance throughout the class/session. I would highly recommend her.”
— KSENIA WILKINSON
- “Christiana is the best massage therapist I have experienced in Australia. Not only do I come out feeling immensely less stressed with reduced aches and pains, the effects are long lasting. I work behind a computer much more than usual since COVID-19 hit. Since I have been working from home my shoulders and back have knotted up like a drunk pretzel. I also work out 4-6 times a week and my muscles hurt from this as well. With Christiana’s help I have been able to attain much better posture (and thus less knots) as well as being able to push myself much harder during my workouts and lift heavier as well! Combined with the sauna and magnesium spa just across the corridor I am actively pursuing that work life balance! Thank you Christiana, you are an absolute gem”
— CORAL REED
- “I have cancelled on other social commitments to attend Christiana’s restorative yin workshop and I have no regrets. As an experienced yoga practitioner, I have had the honour of being guided by some of Australia’s most regarded. Her diverse skillset and nurturing delivery style made me instantly feel safe. A feeling treasured in a space as sacred as the yoga studio.”
— JOEL BRIDGES
- “Christiana is a wonderful teacher, her knowledge is deep and her yin classes are truely something special.”
— CHARLOTTE BARTLAM
- “As a fairly new yoga teacher I was looking for some inspiration and a little bit of mentoring along the way.
Christiana did a private yoga session with me and I was so blown away not only with the depth of her wisdom but also the way she conveys her teachings. She is strong in the way she holds the space, yet soft in the way she leads your body to where it needs to go. The thing I love the most about Christiana’s style is that she has this uniqueness about her teaching style. You can tell she has a huge variety of training and I found it very interesting how in tune she was with exactly what my body needed at that time.”
— ERIN JOAN