Kare Counselling & Kinesiology at Menai
0401 448 476
48 Anderson Pl
Menai NSW 2234
Kare Counselling & Kinesiology
What is NOT? (Neural Organisation Technique)
- Neural Organisation is a specialised branch of Kinesiology. which works through the central nervous system to restore structural, bio-chemical and emotional balance.
- It is fundamental to our survival and normal functioning.
- Neurological systems in the body can be disturbed by physical or emotional trauma or injury or chemical imbalances in the body.
- This non-invasive, Kinesiology based procedure organises/reorganises the neurological systems to function in the way they were designed for optimal learning and well being.
How Does It Work?
- A qualified and skilled Kinesiologist can scan the body for vital information about the body's survival systems.
- These survival systems include the structural, chemical / nutritional and neurological / emotional levels. If all systems are functioning without a problem, then the body will be in balance and good health.
- When there is a problem in the systems the body will lock into stress mode.
- While we can still function with a multitude of is structural, nutritional and neurological problems, they will undermine our balance and good health.
- ALL THE ABOVE CAN ALSO IMPINGE ON EFFICIENT LEARNING.
What Are The Symptoms?
- Learning difficulties
- Poor school performance
- Lack of concentration
- Head, neck, back or walking gait issues
- Faulty Immune System
- Faulty Digestive System
- Anxiety and Depression
ALL SYSTEMS ARE IDENTIFIED THROUGH THE CENTRAL NERVOUS SYSTEM, CHRONIC CONDITIONS CAN BE ASSESSED AND BALANCED WITH THE NEURAL ORGANISATION TECHNIQUE.