Kare Counselling & Kinesiology
What is NOT? (Neural Organisation Technique)
- Neural Organisation is a specialised branch of Kinesiology. which works through the central nervous system to restore structural, bio-chemical and emotional balance.
- It is fundamental to our survival and normal functioning.
- Neurological systems in the body can be disturbed by physical or emotional trauma or injury or chemical imbalances in the body.
- This non-invasive, Kinesiology based procedure organises/reorganises the neurological systems to function in the way they were designed for optimal learning and well being.
How Does It Work?
- A qualified and skilled Kinesiologist can scan the body for vital information about the body's survival systems.
- These survival systems include the structural, chemical / nutritional and neurological / emotional levels. If all systems are functioning without a problem, the body can gain balance and good health.
- When there is a problem in the systems the body will lock into stress mode.
- While we can still function with a multitude of is structural, nutritional and neurological problems, they will undermine our balance and good health.
What Are The Symptoms?
- Learning difficulties
- Poor school performance
- Lack of concentration
- Head, neck, back or walking gait issues
- Faulty Immune System
- Faulty Digestive System
- Anxiety and Depression
ALL SYSTEMS ARE IDENTIFIED THROUGH THE CENTRAL NERVOUS SYSTEM, CHRONIC CONDITIONS CAN BE ASSESSED AND BALANCED WITH THE NEURAL ORGANISATION TECHNIQUE.
Click on Send Me Details Now to get startedSend Me Details Now