Hi my name is Kerry. I first qualified as a massage therapist with a diploma of bodywork in 1990 with the Sydney College of Bodywork, studying Deep Tissue Massage, Shiatsu, Reflexology, Remedial & Sports Massage and Nutrition.
After working in private practice from 1990 to 1994 I travelled to Denmark and commenced my further education as a Physiotherapist at the Esbjerg Fysioterapi Skole, graduating in 1997. Whilst engaged with that study I completed my first Craniosacral Qualification and began working with that modality finding it a perfect natural adjunct to my other work and modalities. I have worked in both musculo-skeletal/sports therapy, neurological physiotherapy and in the more alternative realm with holistic practice relating to musculoskeletal, rehabilitative, chronic pain, functional and postural disturbance.
Since returning to Australia in 1997 I have completed further advanced studies in specialist Dry Needling Techniques, Craniosacral and Myofascial Therapies; specialist studies in Neurological Physiotherapy and Rehabilitation and ENAR/SCENAR Therapies for Chronic Pain Management.Qualifications Details
- Registered Physiotherapist AHPRA/APAM/AMR (Australian Medical Register)
- Rehab & Neuro-Physiotherapy
- Diploma Craniosacral & Myofascial Therapy
- Advanced Certificate in clinical ENAR & SCENAR Therapies
- Diploma of Bodywork & Deep Tissue Therapy
- Dry Needling PLUS 1 & 2 & Adv. Neuromuscular Dry Needling
- Diploma of Health Counselling
- Graduate Certificate Clinical Rehabilitation - Neurological Physiotherapy
- Certificate of Holistic Counselling
- Certificate of Meditation Teaching
- Certificate of Chair Yoga Instruction
- Major Health fund rebates & EPC referral available
For more information about the best services for your needs or to organise an appointment - just give us a call!