Larissa Haramis - Personalised Yoga & Meditation
Pelvic Strength Physiotherapy
293 Dorset Rd
Croydon VIC 3136
03 9724 9795
0466 522 190
I aim to give you a compassionate and personalised practice that will enhance your experience of life.
“I have a great love and respect for the deeply enriching benefits that Yoga and Meditation can bring into one’s life. Yoga extends well beyond the mat and can positively influence every aspect of our lives. I also have a special interest in using yoga and mindfulness meditation to relieve stress, anxiety, and depression? I hope to share this with you and help you experience a more vibrant way of living. ”
Larissa has practiced and taught for close to 20 years, studied with world class teachers and has acquired a range of specialised and complimentary qualifications, which include:
- Registered Yoga Australia Senior Level Yoga Teacher
- Yin Yoga Teacher Training (Melbourne, Australia)
- Yoga for Emotional Balance: Integrating Yoga, Psychology, and Science to relieve anxiety and depression (Online training)
- Fertility Yoga Training (Melbourne, Australia)
- Therapeutic Trauma Training PEEFT (Melbourne, Australia)
- Process Experiential Emotion Focus Therapy Training (Melbourne, Australia)
- Esther Myers Yoga Teacher Certification (Toronto, Canada)
- KHYF Yoga Teacher Certification (Melbourne, Australia)
- 100HR Pre & Post Natal Yoga Teacher Certification (Melbourne, Australia)
- Grad Dip Arts Therapy MIECAT
- Professional Yoga Workshops with internationally renowned teachers such as Kaustub Desikachar, Donna Farhi, Richard Miller, and Angela Farmer
- Massage Training in Swedish, Therapeutic, Thai and Bodywork
- Zen Buddhism and Mindfulness Meditation retreats ranging from 10 days to 3 months.
Subscribe to my mailing list to receive free tips, advice, and information on upcoming classes and workshops!
Follow me on Facebook!