Servicing areaCroydon, Warrandyte, Bayswater, Donvale, Templestowe, Warranwood, Blackburn, Bulleen, Eltham, Box Hill, Vermont, Boronia, Moorolbark
“I have a great love and respect for the deeply enriching benefits that Yoga and Meditation can bring into one’s life. Yoga extends well beyond the mat and can positively influence every aspect of our lives. I have a special interest in using Yoga and Meditation to relieve stress, and anxiety, as well as to recover from overwhelm and exhaustion. This approach of Yoga and Meditation will support you to sleep well, and feel deeply restored. I hope to share these precious practices with you, so that you can flourish.”
Larissa has practiced and taught Yoga and Meditation for over 25 years, studied with world class teachers and acquired a range of specialised and complimentary qualifications, which include:
- Registered Yoga Australia, Senior Level Yoga Teacher
- Certified Level 2 iRest Yoga Nidra Meditation Teacher (Australia)
- Daring to Rest Facilitator – Yoga Nidra Meditation for Women
- Practicing Pastoral/Spiritual Carer – Working with cancer, palliative, rehabilitation, maternity, drug and alcohol, and mental health patients (Melbourne, Australia)
- Foundations Yoga Therapy (NSW, Australia)
- Yin Yoga Teacher Training (Melbourne, Australia)
- Yoga for Emotional Balance: Integrating Yoga, Psychology, and Science to relieve anxiety and depression
- Therapeutic Trauma Training PEEFT (Melbourne, Australia)
- Process Experiential Emotion Focus Therapy Training (Melbourne, Australia)
- KHYF Yoga Teacher Certification (Melbourne, Australia)
- 100HR Pre & Post Natal Yoga Teacher Certification (Melbourne, Australia)
- Fertility Yoga Training (Melbourne, Australia)
Esther Myers Yoga Teacher Certification (Toronto, Canada)
- Grad Dip Arts Therapy MIECAT (Melbourne, Australia)
- Professional Yoga Workshops with internationally renowned teachers such as Kaustub Desikachar, Donna Farhi, Richard Miller, and Angela Farmer
- Massage Therapy: Swedish, Therapeutic, Thai and Bodywork
- Ongoing Zen Buddhism and Mindfulness Meditation and Yoga Nidra retreats ranging from 10 days to 3 months.
Experience the benefits that a personalised yoga practice can bring you! Larissa offers all of the following programs at Pelvic Strength Physiotherapy Centre in Croydon in addition to Private Consultations at The Bhava Centre in Warrandyte.
Subscribe to my mailing list to receive free tips, advice, and information on upcoming classes and workshops!
Follow me on Facebook!