Move, breath and meditate your way to a brighter, healthier and more vibrant you.
Body, Breath & Mind Yoga Classes
Yoga that fits your body.
When your yoga program fits you, yoga is comfortable, safe and enjoyable which makes having a regular practice more likely and more achievable. This lets you experience the many physical, emotional and life benefits yoga can offer.
Healthy body. Healthy Mind.
We use asana (postures) and breathing practices, which when combined, enhance benefits and prepare you for deep relaxation and meditation.
Who is this for?
These classes are ideal if you are in general good health and suited to beginners as well as those with some previous yoga experience. You’ll also get a lot out of this class if:
- you want to balance your busy life, by taking time to move, breathe, and deeply relax
- you aren’t particularly flexible, strong, or athletic
- if you want to slowly build on the postures and practices each week to develop greater health
What are the benefits of Body, Breath and Mind Yoga Classes?
- more flexibility, strength and stability
- a calm and relaxed mind and better concentration
- feeling alive, energetic and vital
- better sleep and knowledge of how to rest
- improved immune, reproductive, digestive, cardiovascular, and nervous systems
- personal clarity, insight and positive habits
- a more conscious and meaningful life.
What can you expect?
- a variety of dynamic movement and staying in postures to gain strength, flexibility, better breathing, and concentration
- focused breathwork
- deep relaxation and the use of visual images
Join our Body, Breath & Mind Yoga Classes.
|When:||Body, Breath & Mind Yoga Classes Yoga Classes with Larissa Haramis are held on Mondays 7.30–8.45pm. Classes are weekly and ongoing.|
|Where:|| Pelvic Strength Physiotherapy – 293 Dorset Road, Croydon VIC|
|How Much:||Five Class Pass – $120|
|Bookings:||Class sizes are limited to 8 participants so book now to reserve your place!|
Phone: 0466 522 150 or 9724 9755
Email: [email protected]
Subscribe to my mailing list to receive free tips, advice, and information on upcoming classes and workshops!
Follow me on Facebook!