Larissa Haramis - Personalised Yoga & Meditation
Pelvic Strength Physiotherapy
293 Dorset Rd
Croydon VIC 3136
03 9724 9755
0466 522 150
Take some time out from being a new mum and give yourself a little extra love and attention.
Postnatal Yoga Classes
Time to take care of you.
Enjoy some much needed “you” time with these gentle and safe classes designed just for new mums. Enjoy increased energy and vitality, a calm and relaxed mind, and a sense of ease in your body. Connect with other new mums in a relaxed and supportive environment. And experience the benefits for common problems like post-natal depression, anxiety, tension and tiredness.
Get stretched and strengthened. To the core.
Regain your core strength and rejuvenate your body and mind using movement, breath and relaxation. Strengthen your core and pelvic floor stability. Stretch and open back, neck and shoulder muscles tightened up by breastfeeding and nursing.
Who is this for?
- new mums are welcome 6 weeks after having a natural birth (without complications)
- new mums are welcome 12 weeks after having a Cesarean or complications in birth
- new mums who want to regain their core strength, pelvic floor strength, and general muscle tone
- mums with diastasis recti
- mums experiencing minor incontinence
- mums who are tired, tight in shoulders/neck/back/hips from nursing or feeding
- new mums with PND or just feeling anxious, and overwhelmed
- mums who want to get out of the house and meet other new mothers
What are the benefits of Postnatal Yoga Classes?
- having time and space to nurture yourself, to only focus on yourself
- strengthening your core muscles, including the pelvic floor muscles, as well as increasing overall muscle tone
- stretching shoulders, neck, back and hip muscles that get so tight from carrying, nursing, and feeding a new baby
- calming and soothing the mind and body
- helping learn to rest in short periods, so that you can feel rejuvinated even when you’re not sleeping the night through
- connecting with other like-minded new mums
What can you expect?
- the use of stabilising and stretching yoga postures, breathwork to energise and calm the nervous system, as well as a period for deep relaxation.
- learn tools that you can use at home in brief periods to take care of yourself
- a safe, friendly, and nurturing environment
Join our Postnatal Yoga Classes now.
|When:||Postnatal Yoga Classes Yoga Classes with Larissa Haramis are held on Saturdays 11.45am–1pm. Classes are weekly and ongoing.|
|Where:|| Pelvic Strength Physiotherapy – 293 Dorset Road, Croydon VIC|
|How Much:||Five Class Pass – $120|
|Bookings:||Class sizes are limited to 8 participants so book now to reserve your place!|
Phone: 0466 522 150 or 9724 9755
Email: [email protected]
Also available – Baby & You Yoga Classes.
Subscribe to my mailing list to receive free tips, advice, and information on upcoming classes and workshops!
Follow me on Facebook!