Private Yoga Instruction and Consultation
Servicing areaCroydon, Warrandyte, Bayswater, Donvale, Templestowe, Warranwood, Blackburn, Bulleen, Eltham, Box Hill, Vermont, Boronia, Moorolbark
Feel better from the inside out.
Yoga helps you to thrive. It allows body access its own healing abilities, strengthens immune function, decreases stress and promotes a positive outlook so you’ll feel stronger, calmer and happier. Inside and out.
Safe. Gentle. Private.
Working privately allows us to develop a trusted relationship, in a safe and nurturing space, where we can address your specific needs and work within your limitations. It allows us to go further and deeper into your practice than is possible in a class environment, where you you can be guided towards fulfilling your goals. So whether you are recovering from surgery, dealing with illness, pregnant, a new mum, burned out, or you just want to maintain good health, you can still experience the remarkable benefits of yoga.
It’s yoga made just for you.
This unique blend of therapeutic yoga and meditation is personalised to your body and your health requirements. You will be guided through a tailored practice you can use at home and is designed to help you reach your individual health and well being goals.
Who is this for?
These sessions are made just for you and are designed to address your specific needs. You will also find these sessions of great value if:
- you have a physical injury or pain
- you are struggling with sleep issues
- you are overwhelmed by stress
- you struggle with mental health
- you want to start a regular yoga practice at home, but not sure how to do it safely and effectively
- you don’t feel comfortable attending a group class
- you are managing a chronic illness
- you want to work with more complicated, and deeper patterns of thought, emotion, and behaviour
- you think your body isn't suited to yoga
- you think you aren't flexible enough
- you've tried yoga before but it didn't seem to work for you
- you want to experience the full benefits that a tailored yoga practice can offer.
What are the benefits of Private Yoga Classes
These Private Classes are perfect if you are looking to:
- feel safe and supported
- have a practice tailored for your needs, goals, and lifestyle
- choose to focus on your body, your vitality, emotional blocks, your mind, or connection to your deepest self as you are ready
- increase your health, energy, strength, flexibility, a sense of calm, being centred, creating positive habits, learning new and positive ways of relating to life, and happiness
What can you expect?
Here’s what you can expect when you come in for Private Yoga Instruction and Consultation:
- An initial consultation where we have an open conversation to work together to develop a practice that meets your needs and desires
- A warm and caring environment
- When developing a yoga practice, we will use props when needed to support gentle yoga postures, as well as use specific breathing, and relaxation or meditation practice
- To go home with a written yoga practice that you can follow along with
meditation practices are mostly done lying down. You will receive the recording of the guided practice that we do in the session, so that you can increase the benefits as you continue the practice at home
Book a Private Yoga session now.
|When:||Private Yoga and Meditation Instruction and Consultations with Larissa Haramis are available Fridays and Saturdays, by appointment only. Sessions can be weekly, fortnightly or monthly depending on your individual needs and goals.|
• Pelvic Strength Physiotherapy – 293 Dorset Road, Croydon VIC
Initial Consultation: $145 (75 minutes)
|Bookings:||Phone: 0466 522 150 or
9724 9755 (Croydon Only)
Experience the benefits that a personalised yoga practice can bring you! Larissa offers all of the following programs at Pelvic Strength Physiotherapy Centre in Croydon in addition to Private Consultations at The Bhava Centre in Warrandyte.
Subscribe to my mailing list to receive free tips, advice, and information on upcoming classes and workshops!
Follow me on Facebook!