Larissa Haramis - Personalised Yoga & Meditation
Pelvic Strength Physiotherapy
293 Dorset Rd
Croydon VIC 3136
03 9724 9755
0466 522 150
Feel vibrant, alive and replenished with a yoga and meditation practice made just for you.
Private Yoga Instruction and Consultation
Feel better from the inside out.
Yoga and meditation helps your body access its own healing abilities, strengthens immune function, decreases stress and promotes a positive outlook so youíll feel stronger, calmer and happier. Inside and out.
Safe. Gentle. Private.
Working privately allows us to develop a trusted relationship, in a safe and nurturing space, where we can address your specific needs and work within your limitations. It allows us to go further and deeper into your practice than is possible in a class environment, where you you can be guided towards fulfilling your goals. So whether you are recovering from surgery, dealing with illness, pregnant, a new mum, or you just want to maintain good health, you can still experience the remarkable benefits of yoga and meditation.
Itís yoga made just for you.
This unique blend of therapeutic yoga and mindfulness meditation is personalised to your body and your health requirements. You will be guided through a tailored practice you can use at home and is designed to help you reach your individual health and well being goals.
Who is this for?
These sessions are made just for you and are designed to address your specific needs. You will also find these sessions of great value if:
- you have a physical injury
- you have physical pain eg. back, neck, knees, hips etc.
- you want to start a regular yoga practice at home, but not sure how to do it safely and effectively
- you donít feel comfortable attending a group class
- you are managing an illness
- you want to work with more complicated, and deeper patterns of thought, emotion, and behaviour
- you think your body isn't suited to yoga
- you think you aren't flexible enough
- you've tried yoga before but it didn't seem to work for you
- you want to experience the full benefits that a tailored yoga practice can offer.
What are the benefits of Private Yoga Classes
- feeling safe and supported
- to have a practice tailored for your needs, goals, and timeline
- to choose to focus on your body, your vitality, emotional blocks, your mind, or connection to oneís deepest self as you are ready
- increased health, energy, strength, flexibility, a sense of calm, being centered, creating positive habits, learning new and positive ways of relating to life, and happiness
What can you expect?
Hereís what you can expect when you come in for Private Yoga Instruction and Consultation:
- an open conversation where we continually work together to develop a practice that meets your needs
- a warm and caring environment
- we will use props when needed to support gentle yoga postures, as well as specific breathing, and relaxation or meditation practice
- to go home with a written practice that you can follow along with
Book a Private Yoga session now.
|When:|| Private Yoga Instruction and Consultation with Larissa Haramis is available Tuesday & Thursday 9amĖ1pm by appointment only. Sessions can be weekly, fortnightly or monthly depending on your individual needs.|
|Where:|| Pelvic Strength Physiotherapy Ė 293 Dorset Road, Croydon VIC|
|How Much:||One Hour $80.|
|Bookings:||Phone: 0466 522 150 or 9724 9755 |
Email: [email protected]
Subscribe to my mailing list to receive free tips, advice, and information on upcoming classes and workshops!
Follow me on Facebook!