Larissa Haramis - Personalised Yoga & Meditation
Pelvic Strength Physiotherapy
293 Dorset Rd
Croydon VIC 3136
03 9724 9755
0466 522 150
Restore, renew and strengthen your body with a gentle and effective yoga class made for you.
Restorative Yoga Classes
The benefits of yoga. Without the headstands.
This restorative and strengthening class takes into account your unique body and specific needs. Develop a deeper understanding of yourself, improve your physical wellbeing and experience a better quality of day-to-day life. Postures are tailored to your abilities or physical limitations so you can experience the benefits of yoga without discomfort or unnecessary strain.
You’re in good hands.
Larissa’s hands-on approach gives you personal attention and guidance.
Classes sizes are limited to 8 participants and tailored according to the needs of the individuals attending. They are a great way to experience and enjoy the benefits of yoga in an intimate group environment.
Who is this for?
- These classes will suit you if:
- you have a physical injury or have physical pain
- eg. back, neck, knees, hips etc.
- you’re managing an illness or recovering from surgery
- you think your body isn’t suited to do yoga
- you want to experience the benefits that a more personalised yoga practice can offer.
What are the benefits of Restorative Yoga Classes
- a gentle and safe class to build on strengthening, stretching, and healing the body and mind
- most yoga postures can be modified to suit each individuals conditions, so you can still gain the benefits of a traditional yoga practice
- increased immune function and improved overall health of the body, a stronger, more supple body as you age, a peaceful mind, and positive attitude to life
What can you expect?
- small class sizes for personalised attention
- the use at times of props in order to facilitate deep restoration of the bodies energy, and ease in the postures
- being able to take your practice at your own pace within the class
Join our Restorative Yoga Classes now.
|When:||Restorative Yoga Classes Yoga Classes with Larissa Haramis are held on Thursdays 9.30–10.45am. Classes are weekly and ongoing.|
|Where:|| Pelvic Strength Physiotherapy – 293 Dorset Road, Croydon VIC|
|How Much:||Five Class Pass – $120|
|Bookings:||Class sizes are limited to 8 participants so book now to reserve your place!|
Phone: 0466 522 150 or 9724 9755
Email: [email protected]
Subscribe to my mailing list to receive free tips, advice, and information on upcoming classes and workshops!
Follow me on Facebook!