Larissa Haramis - Personalised Yoga & Meditation
Pelvic Strength Physiotherapy
293 Dorset Rd
Croydon VIC 3136
03 9724 9755
0466 522 150
A unique blend of therapeutic yoga and mindfulness meditation in specialised programs made just for you.
Larissa Haramis Personalised Yoga & Meditation
Do you have an injury or on going physical problem?
Are you suffering from anxiety or depression?
Are you pregnant or a new mum?
Are you dealing with pelvic floor weakness, incontinence, pelvic pain or a prolapsed uterus?
Do you need to bring your stress levels down?
Have you ever wanted to experience the benefits of yoga but felt like you just werenít made for it?
Well, this is yoga made just for you.
Larissaís weekly classes and private one-to-one sessions are designed to give you the physical and emotional benefits of yoga even if you have an injury, an ongoing physical problem or just feel like youíre not flexible enough.
This unique blend of therapeutic yoga and mindfulness meditation is personalised to your body and your health requirements. Itís personalised yoga and meditation ... made just for you.
What is personalised yoga?
Larissa works with you to give you a restorative and strengthening practice that takes into account your unique body and your specific needs, so that you can develop a deeper understanding of yourself and experience a better quality of day-to-day life. Her hands-on approach gives you personal attention and guidance. Postures are tailored to your abilities or physical limitations so that you can experience the true benefits of yoga without discomfort.
Who is this for?
Larissa's classes and private sessions will be suited to you if:
- you have a physical injury
- you have physical pain eg. back, neck, knees, hips etc.
- you are dealing with pelvic floor problems, pain or prolapsed uterus
- you are recovering from surgery
- you are managing a chronic illness e.g. Chronic Fatigue, or Fibromyalgia
- you are struggling with feeling overwhelmed and having trouble managing stress
- you suffer from anxiety or depression
- you are pregnant or a new mum
- you think you aren't flexible enough for yoga
- you want to experience the full benefits of a tailored yoga practice
What are the benefits of a regular personalised yoga practice?
When your yoga program fits your body, yoga is comfortable, safe and enjoyable. This makes having a regular practice more likely and more achievable and allows you to experience many benefits such as:
- more flexibility, strength and stability
- a calm and relaxed mind
- better concentration
- feeling alive, energetic and vital
- an improved immune system
- a deeper connection with your self
- personal clarity and insight
- creating positive habits
- a more conscious and meaningful life.
Experience the benefits that a personalised yoga practice can bring you! Larissa offers the following programs at Pelvic Strength Physiotherapy Centre in Croydon. Please see the specific class information for more details including times and class prices.
Subscribe to my mailing list to receive free tips, advice, and information on upcoming classes and workshops!
Follow me on Facebook!