Larissa Haramis - Personalised Yoga & Meditation
Pelvic Strength Physiotherapy
293 Dorset rd
Croydon VIC 3136
Servicing area: Croydon, Warrandyte, Bayswater, Donvale, Templestowe, Warranwood, Blackburn, Bulleen, Eltham, Box Hill, Vermont, Boronia, Moorolbark
Locations:See all 2 Locations
Move, breath and meditate your way to a brighter, healthier and more vibrant you.
Women's Wellness Yoga Classes
Yoga that fits your body.
When your yoga program fits you, yoga is comfortable, safe and enjoyable which makes having a regular practice more likely and more achievable. This lets you experience the many physical, emotional and life benefits yoga can offer.
Healthy body. Healthy Mind.
We use gentle yoga postures, flowing sequences, restorative yoga, breath work, and end each class with the deep relaxation of Yoga Nidra Meditation to nourish the body/mind.
Who is this for?
These classes are ideal if you are in general good health and suited to beginners as well as those with some previous yoga experience. It is for women of all ages and stages. You’ll also get a lot out of this class if:
- you aren’t particularly flexible, strong, or athletic
if you want to slowly build on the postures and practices each week to develop greater health
- you are pregnant or a new mother and need to be replenished
- you are going through peri-menopause or menopause and need support with symptoms like hot flushes, irritability, anxiety, sleeplessness, or exhaustion
What are the benefits of Body, Breath and Mind Yoga Classes?
- More flexibility, strength and stability
- A calm and relaxed mind and better concentration
- Feeling alive, energetic and vital
- Restful sleep and learning the skills of how to rest
- Improved immune, reproductive, digestive, cardiovascular, and nervous systems
- Pelvic strength and core vitality
- Personal clarity, insight and positive habits
- A more conscious and meaningful life
- Healthy cycles
- Hormone regulation
- Creating a positive and empowering relationship with your emotions, thoughts, and behaviours
- Restoring energy and vitality lost through giving and nurturing others
What can you expect?
- A variety of flowing movements and resting in postures to gain stability, flexibility, vitality, and deep peace
- Focused breath work
- Deep relaxation and the use of visual images
- Floating out the door with a feeling of bliss
Join our Body, Breath & Mind Yoga Classes.
|When:||Wellness Yoga Classes Yoga Classes with Larissa Haramis are held on Mondays 7.15–8.30pm. Classes are weekly and ongoing..|
|Where:||Pelvic Strength Physiotherapy – 293 Dorset Road, Croydon VIC|
|How Much:||Five Class Pass – $125|
|Bookings:||Class sizes are limited to 8 participants so book now to reserve your place!
Phone: 0466 522 150 or 9724 9755
Experience the benefits that a personalised yoga practice can bring you! Larissa offers all of the following programs at Pelvic Strength Physiotherapy Centre in Croydon in addition to Private Consultations at The Bhava Centre in Warrandyte.
Subscribe to my mailing list to receive free tips, advice, and information on upcoming classes and workshops!
Follow me on Facebook!
Feel vibrant, alive and replenished with a yoga practice made just for you.
I aim to give you a compassionate and personalised practice that will enhance your experience of life.
Lie down to discover the rest that you crave and an unshakable peace that is always present within you.
Stress less and move more peacefully through life using mindfulness meditation and restorative yoga.
A unique blend of therapeutic yoga and meditation in specialised programs made just for you.