Yoga Nidra Meditation
You can flourish, from the inside out.
Yoga Nidra meditation guides you to the most restful state of Being, where your body can restore and heal. With ease, deep-seated tensions, stress, and destructive habits fall away. Lie down with Yoga Nidra, to live a sustainable life and feel well-rested, vibrant and inspired.
Safe. Gentle. Private.
Working privately allows us to develop a trusted relationship, in a safe and nurturing space, where we can address your specific needs. It allows us to go further and deeper into your personalised practice than is possible in a class environment, where you you can be guided towards fulfilling your goals.
It’s meditation made just for you.
Private Yoga Nidra meditation is personalised to meet your physical, mental, emotional and spiritual health. You will be guided through a tailored practice that you can use at home and is designed to help you reach your individual well being, and life goals.
What is Yoga Nidra Meditation?
Yoga Nidra is a sleep-based meditation, where the practitioner is effortlessly guided into a state of being that is deeply peaceful, healing, and rejuvenating. Through a series of body, breath, and awareness techniques the practitioner is guided through stages of waking, dreaming, deep sleep and beyond; free from all stress and suffering. Initially, Yoga Nidra feels like a nourishing nap, but ultimately the intention of Yoga Nidra is to return to the deepest sense of home, love and freedom within yourself.
What are the benefits of private Yoga Nidra Meditation
Yoga Nidra Meditation will take you to a new level of rest. During your private session you'll receieve personalised guidance that allows you to:
- feel safe and supported
- have a practice tailored for your needs, goals, timeline, and lifestyle
- experience increased health, energy, a sense of calm, being centred,
- learn new and positive ways of relating to life
- release tension and counteract stress
- be guided to deep states of relaxation
- improve your sleep and reduce insomnia
- reduce the effects chronic pain
- reduce the discomfort associated with pre-menstrual tension and peri-menopause
- awaken your creativity
- enhance your memory and learning capacity
- transforms your negative emotions, thoughts and habits
- live more intentionally, with purpose and meaning
- increase your sense of belonging
- awaken your inner wisdom and intuition
Who is this for?
These sessions are made just for you and are designed to address your specific needs. You will also find these sessions of great value if:
- you are exhausted
- you are struggling with sleep issues
- you can’t switch your mind off
- you struggle with stress or anxiety
- you want to improve your mental health and resilience
- you want to start a regular meditation practice at home, but not sure how to do it effectively
- you don’t feel comfortable attending a group class
- you are managing a chronic illness
- you suffer from pain
- you want to work with more complicated, and deeper patterns of thought, emotion, and behaviour
- you want to feel more meaning and purpose in your life
- you want to develop a self-care practice so you can thrive
- you can’t sit to meditate
- you've tried meditation before but it didn't seem to work for you
- you want to experience the full benefits that a tailored meditation can offer
What can you expect?
Here’s what you can expect when you come in for Private Yoga Nidra Meditation session:
- an initial session to discuss your current wellbeing as well as your goals and desires
- a warm and caring environment
- Yoga Nidra practice is mostly done in a comfortable position lying down, unless this isn’t possible for you, and then you will practice while sitting in a chair
- you will be guided through specific mindfulness practices; from body awareness, breathing, and visualisation techniques, to resting in stillness
- to go home with the guidance and support to deepen the effect of your practice on your own, with a new recording of each session
Book a Private Yoga Nidra Meditation session now.
|When:||Private Yoga and Meditation Instruction and Consultations with Larissa Haramis are available Fridays and Saturdays, by appointment only. Sessions can be weekly, fortnightly or monthly depending on your individual needs and goals.|
• Pelvic Strength Physiotherapy – 293 Dorset Road, Croydon VIC
Initial Consultation: $145 (75 minutes)
|Bookings:||Phone: 0466 522 150 or
9724 9755 (Croydon Only)
Experience the benefits that a personalised yoga practice can bring you! Larissa offers all of the following programs at Pelvic Strength Physiotherapy Centre in Croydon in addition to Private Consultations at The Bhava Centre in Warrandyte.
Subscribe to my mailing list to receive free tips, advice, and information on upcoming classes and workshops!
Follow me on Facebook!