Leanne Wilson - Homeopath
74 Birrell st
Bondi Junction NSW 2022
Servicing area: Sydney's eastern suburbs
Homeopathy is gentle and effective when used according to homeopathic principles. It is suitable for everyone – babies and children, teenagers and the elderly…even animals can benefit from homeopathy.
Included below are some of the more common conditions that may be treated homeopathically.
- Digestive disorders
- Respiratory conditions e.g. hayfever, asthma
- Skin problems
- Childhood complaints and attention/learning difficulties
- Emotional issues ie grief, feeling depressed, anger, anxiety, mood swings, panic attacks, confidence issues and low self esteem
- Chronic tiredness and elevated stress levels/unable to cope
- Womens health issues - relating to the menstrual cycle, pregnancy and menopause
- First aid medicines for travel
Homeopathic medicines are low-risk and non-addictive. They may be used alone or alongside conventional medications, in acute illnesses, for first aid or for the treatment of more longstanding conditions. The medicines can be safely used during pregnancy and nursing when prescribed by an experienced practitioner.
If you're not sure if homeopathy may help with your condition please email or phone Leanne as she is happy to answer your questions before you make a decision to go ahead with homeopathic treatment.
- Bachelor of Health Science (Complementary Medicine) Charles Sturt University
- Diploma of Classical Homeopathy, Naturecare College
- Professional member of the Australian Homeopathic Association (AHA)
- A.R.O.H. registered