Lightly Centered Holistic Counselling for Women - ON HOLD
Specialising in stress relief through singing bowl meditation and training in sound healing. Consulting by negotiation.
Creative visualisation meditations & online singing bowl training still available:
Tabitha is a qualified and experienced trauma-informed Holistic Counsellor and Facilitator who promotes healing & authenticity through creative expressive modalities. She is also a Sound Practitioner sharing the love of Tibetan Singing Bowls and a Trainer (30 years experience).
She draws from broad life experience, over 3 decades of group facilitation, personal and professional development, and mentoring others.
HOLISTIC COUNSELLING TECHNIQUES
A variety of experiential modalities and processes can be utilised to suit your needs, you becoming the expert in your own healing journey. While compassionately and respectfully companioned you can explore, process & resolve issues that can be a part of this intricate tapestry we call ‘life’. A more conscious, empowered, balanced & enriching experience of the present can result.
Integrative creative, emotion focussed, process-experiential forms of expression may include:
- ART THERAPY – guided creative processes including mandalas and drawing. Communicate the subconscious, release feelings, & an alternative expression for that which cannot be put into words. A process of expressing, clarifying, processing and creating rather than aesthetics. Research shows art therapy reduces sadness, depression and PTSD symptoms, and helps with emotional regulation, all while being relaxing, soothing and enjoyable. No artistic talent required.
- CREATIVE VISUALISATIONS/MINDFULNESS – Find your place of stillness and presence within. Meet your inner 'observer'. Withdraw from stresses of daily life, enjoy personal guided meditations, learn to live more in the present & embark on a journey towards inner peace.
- EMOTION FOCUSED THERAPY / BODY FOCUSING – ‘The body knows'; access, utilize & trust your body’s innate wisdom & capacity to process & heal itself through focusing inwards & working with what’s there. Liberate, authenticate and resolve. Experiences can be locked in the body and unconscious knowledge can be tapped and permanently processed in an honouring, gentle manner. Process somatically.
- CREATIVE WRITING – Powerful written exercises: non-dominant hand writing, affirmations, letting go letters... move towards a state of happiness, inspiration & wholeness.
- INNER CHILD HEALING - Re-connect with the playful, impulsive, creative, innocent part of yourself that may be calling for some nurturing, healing & empowering. Reclaiming can be profound, exhilarating & life affirming. Inner child drawing, writing, meditations, dialogue, re-parenting, two-chair processes, & psychodrama.
- PROCESS EXPERIENTIAL/ACTIVE IMAGINATION - Confused? Stuck? Create an enlightening dialogue between different parts of self to find clarity, resolve & wholeness. (Empty/Two Chair; Psychodrama; Creative Visualisation).
- LIGHT AND THE LOAD PRACTICAL DE-CLUTTERING & HOARDING HELP – empathic practical help to sort and clear internal AND external stuff. Letting go can be challenging, anxiety provoking and sad - be supported psychologically and emotionally as well as experiential help to get your life and home back in order and organised, often uncovering long lost treasures. (Your things aren't touched unless your express permission is given).
- COGNITIVE BEHAVIOURAL THERAPY – sometimes it can be helpful to look at and adjust patterns of thinking and belief systems in order to find a more fulfilling or peaceful experience of our world.
- DREAMWORK – explore hidden symbolic language of the unconscious and illuminate your dreamscapes. Move towards self actualization. Dreams hold vital clues to our life.
- RITUAL – powerful in honouring, letting go and finding closure with challenging experiences, relationship endings, transitioning and loss in our lives. For women who have never celebrated entry into womanhood, experiencing a 'menarche ritual' can be healing, embracing of the sacred feminine, and affirming. Also be helpful when dealing with death, grief and loss, and 'unfinished business'. Design a personalised ceremony thoughtfully co-created in a safe space, creating integrative contentment.
- VIBRATIONAL / SOUND HEALING – An innovative therapy in the West, Tibetan singing bowls have been used in shamanic, healing and spiritual practices for over 1500 years in the East. Various notes & vibrations, rich in layered frequencies, aid relaxation, physical & energetic health, chakra balancing, mindfulness and meditation. Our signature health and wellbeing vibration, like instruments, can fall out of harmony showing up as energy disturbances and physical illness. Vibrational healing tools like singing bowls can be useful for physical ailments (e.g. muscular/joint pain/tinnitus/etc), emotional/psychological issues (e.g.anxiety, anger), stress and sleep problems, etc. Research shows effects of binaural beats on brainwaves, finding effective biological responses to various sounds and frequencies and that certain uses of sound have a direct effect on heart and pulse rate, respiration, galvanic skin response (SGR), electromyography (EMG), brainwaves (EEG) and general stress reduction. Singing bowls emit binaural beats inducing alpha & theta brain wave states, and offer a powerful, easy form of relaxation and vibrational healing. High quality handbeaten and old bowls are sourced from Nepal and available for sale. Check out trainings (online), and dowloadable meditations at www.lightlycentered.com.au
- NEW CD RELEASE - "Lightly Centered Therapeutic Meditations - Guided Healing Experiences with Singing Bowls" downloadable through www.lightlycentered.com.au
- CD! ANCIENT SOUNDS OF HEALING
"Ancient Sounds of Healing" Singing Bowl Meditation CD includes mini-meditation of 18 minutes (for quick recalibration) and a 48 minute longer meditation journey. Premium 7 metal bowls (with super-powerful binaural beats) - Soothing, nurturing and stress-melting - great for sleep and relaxation.
- ONLINE TRAINING
Singing Bowl Armchair Training - recorded from a live Level 1 and 2 Sound Healing training:
Nearby PractitionersView all
Click on Send Me Details Now to get startedSend Me Details Now