4 Ilya ave
Erina NSW 2250
Servicing area: Erina & Central Coast New South Wales
Lisa Turnbull Personal Counselling
Counselling offers a space which is private for you to open up and discuss areas of your life in a confidential and supporting setting. The session allows you to focus on what is currently going on in your life and help you to understand or gain a different perspective on what has been upsetting, confusing or leaving you feeling stressed.
Our first session includes an initial assessment and going through what has brought you to counselling. Through this I am able to understand what you want to transform, and allows you the opportunity to evaluate if I am the therapist best suited for you.
Counselling is largely a short-term approach with sessions held weekly to deal with current problems and specific goals. Psychotherapy is an in depth approach that explores more complex and deeper issues, sessions are commonly held on a more regular basis and is an open ended process.
What counselling can help you with?
- Emotional emergencies divorce, a traumatic event, loss of job, death of a relative or loved one.
- Relationships challenges with a marriage, work associates, partner, friends or family.
- General mind-sets stress, disappointment with life, tension, panic attacks, fears, outrage, depression, low self-regard, loneliness or emptiness.
- The past youth trauma, neglect, misfortune, abandonment as a child.
- Unhealthy coping bad habits, removing yourself from your social group, emotional eating.
- Personal improvement and development to acquire more from life, extend the understanding of yourself, investigate and develop, grow better self-esteem.
The advantages of the counselling can be:
- A more prominent trust and confidence in yourself and your capacities
- A more profound ability to deal with your emotions
- A reinforced capacity to identify with others and make all the more fulfilling connections
- New instruments and abilities for living and adapting to testing times
Counselling session – Initial consultation $150. Ongoing sessions $130.
Couples counselling sessions – $175
Lisa Turnbull is a Naturopath, Psychotherapist, Counsellor, Clinical Supervisor, Energetic Healer, Group and Retreat Facilitator with over 20 years’ experience working in the field of complementary medicine.
Lisa shares her gift as an energetic healer and medical intuitive for those that feel drawn to work with her on this level. For over 25 years she has used this gift supporting others using this healing modality. Combined with her experience as a Naturopath and Psychotherapist these sessions provide a profound opportunity for deep healing and transformation.
Lisa Turnbull is a Naturopath based at Erina Heights on the Central Coast with over 20 years experience.
Meditation and Mindfulness SessionEmail for upcoming dates at Meraki Wellness Centre Erina
Dynamic Process Group I Self-Care Workshop I Sacred Womens Group I Energetic Healing and Mind-Body Medicine
To book a Divorce Recovery Counselling & Coaching appointment now with Lisa Click Here.