Live Life At Your Best
Adelaide SA 5000
Servicing area: Skype Consultations Available | Adelaide, Unley, Norwood
Locations:See all 3 Locations
Women wanting to Boost Confidence & Clarity. Reduce Self-Doubt & Perfectionistic Habits Holding them Back.
Live Life At Your Best
Confidence comes through realising that it is OK to fail, and to have failed time after time, and come out on the other side a new version of yourself. Anna Richards of Anna & Morgan in her blog of 16 October 2016 writes: "It is not OK to hear that 8 out of 10 women/girls alike think they have to be perfect, they can't make mistakes or heaven forbid show weakness". I help women who experience self-doubt, low self-esteem, and perfectionism, gain more confidence and clarity as they take small forward steps towards new insights and self-discoveries.
Thanks for dropping in, my name is Hélène Godmer.
Confidence boost comes from understanding yourself and the reasons why you do certain things repeatedly - things that may be a little destructive or self-sabotaging. Confidence is knowing and accepting that it is a skill you too can learn to develop, and that you're not alone.
I myself have been on my own self-discovery journey, and now I am here to share a quiet and safe place for those women who are looking for a supportive person to help them grow by investing in themselves for a change - I say: "Be more of who you are and want to be".
So if you can identify with the following, then I'd love to connect with you:
- ✔ Why am I still stuck?
- ✔ Am I good enough?
- ✔ What I have to say isn't significant enough.
- ✔ I don't have enough information, skills, knowledge.
- ✔ Is this information correct? Am I wrong? I don't know.
If you have been through the ups and downs of life and are wondering what is next for you, let me share a quote, "The journey of a thousand miles begins with one step. Lao Tzu". I am here to support and guide you on taking that first step, then the next, and the next for as long as you need it. I have extensive training in many teachings and modalities to assist you.
To gently lead you to the confident and successful life you're craving for, I suggest exploring together the 10 steps below:
- Step 1: Integrity
- Step 2: Gratitude
- Step 3: Ownership
- Step 4: Consistency
- Step 5: It's OK to Fail
- Step 6: Mind Your Language
- Step 7: Being Present
- Step 8: Commitment
- Step 9: Let Go
- Step 10: Balance
Women are natural leaders, and we often forget this fact. We are all excited by our own version of Confidence and Excellence, so let us discover today what Confidence and Excellence look like for you.
Reach out to me via:
email on: firstname.lastname@example.org
Telephone: 0407 185 298
- Certified NLP Coach and NLP Practitioner
- Certified Hypnotherapist (Smoking Cessation - Stress Reduction)
- Certified Emotional Intelligence Specialist
- Certified Fear Eradication Specialist
- Member of Australian Board of NLP
- Certified Practitioner of Neuro-Linguistic Programming
- NLP Life Coach Certification
- Ericksonian Conversational Hypnosis Certification
- Timeline Techniques Certification
- Emotional Intelligence Specialist Certification
- Fear Eradication Specialist Certification
- Mindfulness-Based Cognitive Training
Support Women who want to boost their conﬁdence through:
- Reducing self-doubt and perfectionistic habits holding them back
- Guiding them to develop habits that better serve them
- Offering them techniques so they feel more in control of their life
- Encouraging them to set goals aligned with their values
Current Problems of Potential Clients
- Low confidence and self-doubt
- Struggling to set and reach their goals
- Overwhelmed by conflicting priorities
Hélène’s Clients are Professionals who are
- Willing to challenge their limiting thoughts/beliefs/behaviour
- Keen to create their own options and ready to seize opportunities leading to their greater success
- Re-evaluating their mid-life purpose
- Aiming towards a more balanced, meaningful and fulfilling life
Typical Questions that Hélène is asked
- I should be able to make changes on my own. Why do I need your help?
- How will I be supported during my coaching?
- Is there a step by step structure to sessions?
- Is it possible to change at this point in my life? Am I too old to change?
- Will I be able to apply the tools/techniques offered/learned on my own?