Servicing areaNSW Southern Highlands (rest of Australia remotely)
I am a mum of 3 with direct and indirect experience of food intolerance, neurological issues (e.g. ASD, ADHD, Anxiety Disorder, Depression, ODD) and digestive issues (e.g. chronic diarrhoea or constipation, IBS, lactose intolerance) that complement my professional training in many more nutrition-related health conditions.
My practice focus is on:
- Chronic disease prevention
- Food intolerance
- Fussy eaters including Autism Spectrum Disorder
- Gut Health including Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Healthy eating advice/education
- Plant-based and Mediterranean diets
For more information, click here
Your first session is all about getting to know you, and how food fits into your life. We will negotiate some strategies to help you meet your goals, provide you with resources, and arrange for a review. Duration 1 to 1.5 hours.
We will review your progress, and answer any questions you may have. Duration 30 to 45 mins.
- Bachelor Of Nutrition Science
- Complementary Medicine Association
Click on Send Me Details Now to get startedSend Me Details Now