Bowral NSW 2576
Servicing area: NSW Southern Highlands (rest of Australia remotely)
Welcome to Bowral Nutrition
I am an evidence-based, university-qualified nutritionist with a passion for gut health, food intolerances, and fussy eaters, including children on the Autism Spectrum.
I am a mum of 3, one on the Autism Spectrum, based in the NSW Southern Highlands. I have a Bachelor of Science (Nutrition) degree from the University of Wollongong, but am always researching and studying to ensure my clients get the most current evidence-based nutrition advice.
My practice focus is on:
- Autism Spectrum Disorder nutrition
- Chronic disease prevention
- Food intolerance
- Fussy eaters
- Gut Health including Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Healthy eating advice for individuals, families, communities, businesses or organisations
- Plant based and Mediterranean Diets
I can see you at my Mittagong office, come to your home for a 'kitchen table consultation', chat online via Skype or Zoom, or even over the phone if you are unable to leave your home.
For more information, click here