Macquarie Street Therapy - Bowral Rooms
280 Bong Bong st
Bowral NSW 2576
“Anxiety is quite a common symptom in this day and age, and it’s not that difficult to fix. It affects everyone, from young people to older people.”
Macquarie Street Therapy - Anxiety
Anxiety is a restricting, debilitating or overwhelming irrational concern or fear that is able to easily immobilise a person by making them become excessively afraid of a situation or challenge that requires addressing in their everyday life.
The limiting and overwhelming feelings of dread that are experienced may be connected to your home, work, social life or to relationships.
Symptoms can manifest as:
- A rapid increase in heart and breathing rate, tingling feeling in toes, fingers, around lips/mouth.
- A feeling of tightness or restriction in the throat (globus hystericus)
- Feeling faint
- An overwhelming feeling to cry or run away
- Excessive perspiration, knot in the stomach
- A buzzing noise in the ears
- Clammy skin
- If withheld, attack or hit out and display anger.
A certain situation or life event that creates a rapid, unparalleled, increase in everyday anxiety levels. The individual may need to make a life decision to minimise anxiety levels, yet to carry out the decision also carries a high level of anxiety.
For more information, click here.
Psychotherapist, Hypnotherapist, Psychoanalyst and Counsellor with over 30 years experience. Call 4862 5588 now for an appointment or email your concerns and return contact phone number to firstname.lastname@example.org
Different types of depression manifest depending on their circumstances and the symptoms displayed.
Understand how to improve your relationships…